NEO Madness

You were in the kitchen, drinking fanta, meggy came in, she looked sad.

Meggy: H-hey (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Hey, meggy...what's the matter?

Meggy: I was helping mario with something, and in the end i don't even get a thank you! He stuck his middle finger up at me! (Also that is so out of character for mario, he treats meggy like royalty.)

(Y/N): He did what...?

Meggy began to cry a little, you hugged her.

(Y/N): I'll make him pay. He's been a bit of a douchebag to all of us recently.

You went outside and saw mario dancing in his spaghetti, you grabbed the spaghetti and threw it at the wall.

Mario: Hey! What the hell, asshole?!

(Y/N): Meggy just told me you gave her the middle finger, you better apologize!

Mario: Since you just threw my spaghetti, i won't!

(Y/N): You brought this upon yourself.

-One ass kicking later...-

Mario: Mama mia...

(Y/N): Serves you right, asshole. (Sorry for including this, i think mario needed some punishment for doing that to meggy.)

Your phone started ringing, which made you jump. You answered it, sonic was on the other end.

Sonic: Hi there, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Oh, hey there, sonic! What's up?

Sonic: We need some help.

(Y/N): Sure, with what?

Sonic: NEO metal sonic is in inkopolis causing havoc!

(Y/N): NEO metal sonic? Oh yeah...that tincan asshole who kidnapped meggy.

Sonic: He's a little too strong for us, could you and a few of your friends come over and fight him with us?

(Y/N): Sure, i'll gather a few of my friends.

Sonic: Alright, see you soon!

You ran back into the kitchen, meggy had calmed down.

(Y/N): You ok, meggy?

Meggy: Y-yeah...who were you talking to on the phone outside?

(Y/N): Oh, sonic needs help. NEO metal sonic is in inkopolis causing some destruction!

Meggy: Maybe buttkicking will make me feel better.

Francis: Yo, can i come along as well?

(Y/N): AH! Oh sure, francis.

Francis: Noice.

You went down into the basement and jumped into the pipe, upon arriving inkopolis, you saw a lot of fire.

Meggy: NEO metal sonic...what has he done?!

Sonic: No! Tails, don't!

Tails: If you want to kill sonic, you'll have to kill me first!

NEO Metal Sonic: Hmph. So be it.

NEO metal sonic's arm turned into a gun, but then a light blue wolf appeared out of nowhere and kicked him in the head, sending NEO metal sonic flying into a building.

Sonic: Crystal!

Crystal: Hey guys! I see that you're in trouble!

Crystal turned around and saw meggy.!