Debug Mode (RN)

Everyone was recovering from the Battle Royale experience in the castle, while SMG4 counted up the money he got from the people who paid to do some damage against SMG3.

(Y/N): Umm... Hey, Francis?

Francis: Yeah, lil' buddy?

(Y/N): Just a question, where were you during the Battle Royale?

Francis: Oh shit... Uhhh... I got clumsy and died by falling off a cliff near the start of the game... Heh heh...

(Y/N): Hmm... 

Mario: I SMELL BULLSHET!

Francis: I'm not joking!

Luigi: He got killed by the Toast Fairy. I saw him getting chased around, then he got shot to death by the psychotic fucker...

Francis: LUIGI!!!

Everyone started to laugh at Francis, as his face turned a bit red.

Meggy: Oh, come on guys! That's not cool!

(Y/N): Yeah!

Francis: Heh... I'm gonna go up to the roof and see if there's anything interesting I can see through my telescope.

(Y/N): Okay, sure.

Francis teleported to the roof and started looking at the stars with the aid of his telescope.

Mario: Hey, Glitchy! What did you do with SMG3? I want to beat him up for what happened earlier!

SMG4: Oh, I put him in the basement with something pretty spoopy.

Meggy: Huh? What'd you put in the basement...?

SMG4: Like I said... Something PRETTY spoopy...

Then screams and shouts came from below.

SMG3: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, YOU CRAZY RABBIT!

Rabbit: CHOCOLATE!!!

SMG3: AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! HELP MEH!!!

Mario: *Head shrinks* Okay, forget what I said earlier... I don't want the possibility of getting mauled or raped by that rabbit...

SMG4: Never mind it for now, Mario. We should rest after today. It was quite and exhausting experience. 

Meggy: Hey, (Y/N)? Could you come over here for a second?

(Y/N): Hmm?

You walked over to Meggy, who was on her Squidphone in the corner.

Meggy: I just wanted to say thank you for saving me from getting hurt by Sonic in the Battle Royale... That was really nice of you.

(Y/N): Wait, who ended up winning? You, or Sonic?

Meggy: Sadly, Sonic won... He spun around in circles to make me dizzy, and then he got his advantage and won.

(Y/N): Damn...

Meggy giggled and hugged you unexpectedly. Your heart began to beat a little faster, as you hugged the orange Inkling back.

Tari: Aww...

Luigi: That's a pretty good!

(Y/N): Wow... T-thanks for the h-hug, Meggy...

Meggy: You're welcome!

Francis walked through the door with a concerned face.

(Y/N): Hey, Francis.

Francis: Everyone? You might want to come upstairs...