Peace

A few days after the death of mephiles, the rebuilding of the mushroom kingdom and inkopolis was done, and everything was at peace. You were sitting with meggy on the couch, sharing popcorn and watching a film.

Meggy: Peace at last.

(Y/N): Indeed, meggy.

You shared a kiss with meggy. infinite looked over and smiled.

Machito: Well, i guess that's it then.

Infinite: Yep. Mephiles is gone, and for his crimes, he has been sentenced to stay in the void. Forever.

Aqua: He deserved it. He brought so much misery to families and others. 

Infinite: All the souls he took from innocent people... we've revived every single one of them.

There was a knock on the door, infinite went up and opened it to see... dark squid and her allies.

Infinite: ...Oh yeah, i also forgot you guys were revived as well.

Dark Squid: Are you gonna kill us?

Infinite: No. But, i am going to make a deal with you villains.

Zelus: Go on.

Infinite: If you even think about laying a finger on mario, meggy or any of my friends, i'll just send you all back to hell.

The villains shivered, dark squid gave a thumbs up, then the villains walked away.

ReaderFromWR: Also, SB123 meggy gave you two gallons of fanta, didn't she?

Infinite: She did. That was very nice of her, i didn't actually expect that.

Machito: Where are your friends aqua?

Aqua: They should be here right-

There was another knock on the door, you opened it, aqua's friends were there.

Roger: Hi, aqua!

Aqua: Hi, guys!

Aqua hugged her friends, machito smiled.

Machito: Hey francis, can i ask you something?

Francis: Sure, what is it?

Machito: Could you help make my healing powers more stronger? I know what you're capable of. Infinite gave me a few examples of what serious injuries you've treated.

Francis: Sure! Follow me outside.

Machito and francis went outside, crystal was talking with flame.

Crystal: So, now what big bro?

Flame: I'm gonna go and help some more people. Sure, rebuilding is done, but there are some people out there which still need help. 

Crystal: Alright, big bro. See ya!

Flame gave his little sister a hug, then walked out of the castle to help those who were still in trouble.

Infinite: You ok, crystal?

Crystal: Hehe, i'm good, infinite.

Crystal gave infinite a kiss, making his face go a little red.

Aqua: How about we play some turf wars on the nintendo switch?

Sunshine: Ok!

Sans: Welp. Me and papyrus are gonna go home. 

(Y/N): Thanks so much for helping us, skele-bros.

Papyrus: No problem! We'll always help our friends in serious situations!