Trent Alexander-Arnold - Q&A

"We're Trent and Y/N

"We're Trent and Y/N." The both of you said at the same time.

"And this is the all you can ask, fan edition." Trent continued.

"Today we're at the Liverpool training ground in Melwood and we're answering some of the questions you guys have tweeted us." You smiled at the camera. The cameraman had the iPad full of questions.

"How long have you two been together?" The guy asked.

"Nearly five years." Trent grinned.

"Secondary school sweet-hearts, even though we were hardly ever there." You laughed.

"How did Y/N feel when Trent took up the chance to play for Liverpool?" Trent looked at you with a slight frown.

"I was always gonna support him, it was just hard because I knew I wouldn't be able to see him as much, but we made it work." You smiled and he grabbed your hand.

"Trent, do you still live at home?" Trent laughed.

"Yes that's true but Y/N over here also has a flat so I stay at both."

"What's the worst thing about Trent having to travel for games?" The camera was moved to you.

"I could never say there's a worst thing, because he's living his dream and that's all I've ever wanted for him but once again, it's the fact I can't just get up and hang out with him." You admitted.

"Trent how did you know Y/N was the one?" You smirked.

"Wipe that cheeky grin off your face babe." He laughed.

"I guess she was the only one who really supported everything about me and my career. Plus, she's hands down the best hugger so that's always a bonus."

"What are your opinions on the paparazzi eyeing the two of you like hawks?" That was a good question.

"With both our social statuses, there's always gonna be paparazzi, no matter what. I think what they do is a good way of making money for themselves, but maybe respecting our private lives is something they should take into consideration." You said seriously.

"Yeah I agree. As much as it can benefit them, it doesn't really make you feel good when you walk out the front door and you hear cameras going off." Trent said.

"Are you two going to move in with each-other?" You and Trent looked at each-other with big smiles.

"The most we're allowed to say is that we're looking at houses." Trent announced.

"Right guys we've got enough time for a couple more alright?" One of the workers said and you both nodded.

"Y/N what team do you support?" There it was, the big question. Trent moved to the side slightly to get a better view of you.

"No biased opinion, Liverpool. Ever since I was a kid, my dad had me watching them, and I've supported them since. I respect the other teams, but my hearts with Liverpool." Trent nodded his head, with the prominent smirk still on his face.

"You two get married, whose the best man and maid of honour?" That question made you laugh.

"Either my brother or one of my best friends." Trent answered.

"My sister for sure." You said.

"Okay Guys, thanks for watching our question and answer." You began.

"If you liked this video, we might do more." Trent finished and then together you both said.

"This is Y/N and Trent, goodbye." The camera shut off.

"You guys did really well. Thank-you for doing that." The guy smiled. You both shook his hand and headed inside.

"How was it?" Henderson asked, handing you both a bottle of water.

"Quite funny, loads of fans wanna know what we're doing with our future together." You told him.

"Wander what questions they've sent in for me." He groaned, going outside to where you just were.

"All this talk about a wedding gets me thinking." Trent laced his hand with yours.

"I should hope not right now babe." You were slightly taken back.

"No, later. I just know for sure that you're the one whose gonna end up with a wedding ring on your finger."