Jesse Lingard - Christmas Eve

"If you go to sleep now, Santa will have been when you wake up

"If you go to sleep now, Santa will have been when you wake up." You told your four year old son who was very excited for Christmas.

"Really mummy?" He asked.

"Yes baby, but you have to go to sleep otherwise he won't stop at our house." Your son's jaw-dropped.

"Okay I'll go to sleep. I love you mummy." You hugged him and tucked him in.

"I love you too baby, sweet dreams." You smiled. When you exited his room, you made your way over to your daughters room, also crossing paths with your boyfriend, Jesse.

"Ready for Christmas tomorrow baby?" You cooed at the eight month old who just babbled in response.

"I love you so much angel, sweet dreams." You kissed her forehead and left her room. Then you bumped into Jesse again.

"He's so excited." He grinned.

"I know bless him, we made some cute arse kids Jess." He nodded in agreement and took your hand.

"He's gonna be so happy tomorrow." Jesse told you.

"We've spoilt him so much. Your mum was non-stop spending when we went shopping the other day." You laughed. 

"She loves 'em." He smiled. The two of you settled down on the living room floor, ready to finalise the wrapping of presents.

"All of Louie's, Daisy's, your mums, the kids and yours are done. All I have to finish off is Marcus and Lu and we're all set." You were in full focus mode as he handed you the sellotape.

"You want a hot chocolate babe?" Your boyfriend asked and you nodded. Then his front door opened.

"It's just me!" Jesses mum called out. It was tradition that his younger sister, Daisy, stayed every Christmas Eve.

"Hello family." You greeted, quickly hugging them and then settling back down to continue wrapping.

"Where are my grand-babies?" Kirsty asked.

"We've just put them to bed Kirst, you can go and check on them if you want." She nodded enthusiastically before heading up the stairs.

"You excited for Christmas Dais?" You asked her.

"I'm buzzing Y/N, it's better that I get to stay here the night before. Have Y/S/N and Y/D/N got loads?" She asked back and you pointed to the Christmas tree.

"All of them are their presents and Jesse's Range Rover has loads in. They've been super spoilt." You told her.

"They'll love it though." She grinned. For the past two months, every time you and Jesse went shopping, you'd always come back with presents for your kids.

"They're both fast asleep." Kirsty came back down the stairs.

"Bless them." You smiled lightly, finishing up the final presents.

"What are the plans for tomorrow?" Jesse asked. You were sat in between his legs and his head was rested on the back of your shoulder.

"Wake up, wait for your mum to get here, eat some breakfast and then open presents." You told him.

"Sounds good to me." He kissed your cheek.

"Anymore grand-babies I can look forward too?" Kirsty asked and you and Jesse began laughing.

"Not yet mum, we're gonna wait a little bit till we have another one." Jesse told his mum and she looked hopeful.

"That means you two aren't stopping with two. This makes me happy." She laughed. You took a sip of your hot chocolate and leaned back into Jesse's chest.

"It's Y/D/N's first Christmas, she's gonna look so cute in her little elf outfit." You chuckled at the thought.

"You brought her an elf outfit?" Daisy asked with a grin.

"Of course I did. Y/S/N was Santa for his first Christmas so it's only fair we keep up with the tradition." You told her.

"This is a pretty chill Christmas Eve." Jesse said.

"Yeah but it's spent with the best people, so it's pretty damn amazing if you ask me babe."