Eric Dier - Cold Feet

Your ex boyfriend and father of your three kids was getting married today

Your ex boyfriend and father of your three kids was getting married today. There wasn't bad blood between you and him, and neither was there bad blood between you and his new wife to be, Maria.

Maria respected you as the mother of Eric's children, and therefore insisted you be at the wedding. If it weren't for the kids practically begging you to come, you wouldn't have, but here you were, all dressed up for a wedding.

"Mum, can you help with my tie?" Roscoe, your now fifteen year old son asked.

"Of course babe." You smiled, adjusting the tie and making it fit him properly.

"Mum, Bonnies still sulking." Reggie groaned, checking himself out in the mirror. You turned around and noticed your four year old, with a prominent frown on her face.

"Bon?" You knelt down to her level. Before she could reply, Dele let himself into the room.

"Uncle Dels here mum." Roscoe told you, and you turned around to be greeted by an unreadable faced Dele.

"What's up with you?" You asked, standing up.

"You know exactly what's up, and I'm pretty sure Bonnie feels the same way I do." He whispered, making sure she didn't here.

"He's in love with her, not me. I'm not discussing this in front of the kids." You scolded Dele.

"He's making the wrong decision, she's know good for him and you know it." Dele finished the conversation and focused his attention on Bonnie.

"What's up with you sweet face?" He smirked at your daughter, who absolutely loved her uncle Dele.

"I don't want this wedding. I want mummy and daddy again." She frowned, and your heart aches because this was the one event you didn't want to attend, and now you were being turned into the centre of attention.

"It's show-time!" Winksy pushed himself through the room you were all in and soon quietened down when he saw how silent it was.

"I better go take my seat." You sighed, flattening out the front of your dress. It was a horrible feeling now, deep down, you knew you shouldn't have been here.

"Y/N." Dele sighed, wrapping his arms around you. You had been like his big sister ever since he joined Tottenham.

"I'm okay, just make sure the boys are alright, and Bonnie don't forget your flowers." You ushered and she huffed, snatching the flowers from the side. She barged straight passed her uncle Harry, but he quickly chased after her.

"I'd rather be at home." Dele sighed but knew he had to support his best friends decision no matter how irrational they were.

You kissed both of your sons foreheads and made your way out to the seats. You took a seat next to Jesse Lingard, a former friend of Eric's.

"Well I didn't expect to see you here." He whispered.

"Believe me, I don't wanna be here." You sighed.

"Where are the kids?" He asked.

"Roscoe and Reggie are Paige boys, and Bonnie is a flower girl, but she's fuming so I hope she gets down this aisle without having a breakdown." You admitted, and within ten minutes, Eric was at the end of the aisle with the priest, waiting for Maria.

Everyone had to stand up once the chimes started playing, but of course it was Bonnie who was walking down first.

"I'm not walking down there uncle Dele!" You heard her screech, in fact, the whole church heard her screech. You looked at Eric with wide eyes, but chose to wait a few more minutes. Eventually she did, and she had tears running down her face. She was running, straight to you. The whole room silenced.

"Mummy, take me home. I don't want daddy to get married to her." She cried in your arms, and your heart ached. Eric's heart was pounding. Was this wedding what he really wanted?

The chimes started playing again, and you swayed back and forth with Bonnie in your arms. Both of your boys walked down the aisle, and stood just by Eric. Then Maria started walking by.

"Meanie." Bonnie poked her tongue out.

"Bonnie Dier." You said with a stern voice, only making her hug you tighter.

"Everyone please be seated." As you watched the ceremony go on, Eric's face faltered.

"If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The priest said.

"Me, I can't do this. I'm sorry Maria, but I just can't do this. I'm not in love with you, I'm in love with Y/N, I don't think I ever stopped."