Jesse Lingard - Mothers Day

The house seemed peaceful and quiet, and that wasn't the usual for you

The house seemed peaceful and quiet, and that wasn't the usual for you. Rolling over, you checked your phone and it was already ten in the morning. Jesse was no where to be seen and you didn't have two kids crawling all over you.

It was Mother's Day. You had celebrated this one a few times with your first born, Fern, who was now five but this one was your first with two kids. Levy was ten months old now.

"I think she's awake daddy." You heard Fern from the other side of the door, and when it opened, in cake your family.

"There's the special lady." Jesse smirked, presents in one hand and Levy in the other.

"Happy Mother's Day Mummy." Fern bounced onto the bed and wrapped her small arms around you.

"Thank-you baby." You smiled, cuddling her back and placing a kiss onto the top of her head.

"There's my little man." You grinned as Jesse handed Levy over to you.

"Mum mum mum mum." He repeated, making you chuckle.

"Happy Mother's Day babe, still looking banging after two kids." Jesse placed his lips onto yours.

"Thankyou Jess." You laughed.

"Open your cards mummy, and the presents, don't forget the presents." She said excitedly. You opened the first card which was evidently from Fern, there were cute little drawings all over it and your heart warmed.

Happy Mother's Day Mummy,
I love you more then chocolate
Love Fern, and Levy of course ❤️

In her own writing, it made you emotional. Yeah it was a little scruffy but it was readable and you couldn't be anymore proud of her.

The other card was from Jesse and it simply said.

Happy Mother's Day you sort
You helped make the most beautiful kids
You're absolutely banging
And bangable
Love your main man ❤️

"Wow Jess, thanks for that." You laughed, giving him another kiss anyway. You moved onto one of the presents and it was a stuffed animal.

"I told daddy we had to get it because of how much you love dolphins Mummy." Fern pointed out.

"Fern, I love it. Well done for telling daddy!" You praised her. Jesse just had a huge grin on his face.

"What's the face for?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Just carry on opening them." He winked.

"This ones from Levy." Fern told you and when you opened it, it was Yves Saint Laurent perfume.

"Wow my boys bringing in the dollar." You laughed, but in general, you were so grateful.

"Thank-You my Lev." You kissed his forehead.

"And this ones from daddy." You opened the present but every-time you got rid of wrapping paper, more wrapping paper just fell out.

"What have you got up your sleeve Lingard?" You questioned.

"You gotta come downstairs for this one." He took Levy back off you and the four of you headed down the stairs. Fern held onto your hand as if her life depended on it, she was more excited then you were. The kitchen was all decorated and there was a present on the island. You were gobsmacked.

"You didn't have to do all of this, I'm gonna cry." You admitted, growing emotional.

Jesse ushered you over to open the present and you did so.

"You didn't." You gasped, tears really had welled up in your eyes this time.

"Go look out front." He laughed. Rushing to the front of the house, you noticed the new car waiting in the driveway.

"Jess, you didn't have to get me a Range Rover. Are you serious?" You screeched like a kid on Christmas.

"Gotta treat my baby Mumma. I'm glad you like it." He kissed you again.

"Well if this is my surprise, I've got one for you." You smirked, not being able to keep your secret any longer.

"It's not Father's Day Y/N." He started the obvious.

"No I know, but by next Father's Day, there will be another Lingard here." You chuckled and his face went dead serious.

"You're pregnant?" He screeched.

"Keep your voice down babe, gotta tell Fern later on." You grinned.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it." He threw his arms around you, being careful of Levy, but he truly was excited to be a dad of three.