Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Bringing The Baby Home

"We can meet you back at your house okay darling?" Your mum kissed your forehead as you sat on the edge of the hospital bed

"Okay mum, love you." You smiled.

"Love you too." She exited the room after your dad also kissed your forehead. Now it was you, your boyfriend Ruben and your newborn daughter, Nelly.

"I can't wait to actually have her in the house." Ruben grinned, admiring his baby as she slept in her car seat.

"You won't be saying that when she wakes up screaming early hours of the morning." You chuckled.

"Nah, I love her to much." He admitted. The doctor finally come in and informed you that you could be discharged and it was the best feeling.

"Feel like we've been here long." You admitted, putting your coat on.

"It's been two days." Ruben chuckled, getting ready to lift the car seat up.

"Mum's just text." You sighed.

"What's up Y/N?" Ruben asked.

"There's loads of paparazzi outside." You frowned, not wanting them to capture and post the family moment before you had the chance to.

"It's okay, we'll just put the cover over the car seat so they can't see her." Ruben was just as annoyed.

"Are you sure that's safe?" You panicked.

"They wouldn't be made otherwise babe." He told you. After grabbing your bag, Ruben grabbed the baby and you were ready to go. Your mum was right, there were so many people outside with cameras. Rubens car wasn't far and you managed it the whole way without saying a word to the media.

"I'm gonna sit in the back." You told him and he kissed your forehead before sitting in the front. 

"I still can't believe she's here." Ruben sounded so happy and it really was heartwarming.

"Me either, wander how the puppies will react." You chuckled, knowing both of your bulldogs had been extremely protective over your baby bump.

"Can't wait to get her into a Chelsea top." Ruben pulled into the road where your house was.

"I bet you bloody can't." Before you could even get out of the car, Ruben was quick to help you out, not wanting you to hurt yourself.

"Thank-you." You kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome." He went round the other side and grabbed the car-seat. Your mum and dad were already here, along with a few other people. As soon as you opened the front door, both of your dogs heads lifted and they were quick to get to you.

"Oh my little babies, I've missed you." You stroked them and gave them some love. You were quick to wash your hands and then greet everyone. Some of Rubens family were here.

"Look at her Y/N." Your mum gawked, allowing Ruben to get Nelly out.

"She's so gorgeous." Rubens mum smiled.

"We created that beauty." Ruben stared at you in awe. Your mum was now cradling her, it was the perfect moment.

"How did you deal with the paps?" Your dad asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Completely ignored em' dad, they always know where we are, but it's the lifestyle we chose." You admitted.

"Am I even surprised as to why my grand-daughter is wearing Gucci pj's right now?" Your mum sighed making everyone in the room laugh.

"She does look cute though." You pointed out.

"Gonna be breaking hearts I swear." Rubens mum said.

"Nelly's never having a boyfriend." Ruben stated seriously, and you rolled your eyes at him.

"That's exactly what my dad said, then eighteen years later, I found you." You made him blush.

"Such a beautiful couple, with such a beautiful baby." Your mum tried not to cry. The family was together and you honestly couldn't wait for more memories in the future.