Trent Alexander-Arnold - Parents

It was difficult, being only twenty and having a son

It was difficult, being only twenty and having a son. But, you weren't on your own. Trent your boyfriend was also apart of that.

"The boys love him though Y/N, please can we take him?" Trent begged. Teddie was born in October 2017. It was now November 2018 and it was coming up to the America V England friendly game.

"It's winter." You crossed your arms over his chest.

"He has a coat." Trent put his point across and of course, using minimum words, he had convinced you.

"I'm sorry for being aggy over it, I'm just nervous." You admitted, buckling Teddie into his car-seat. A private car had come to pick the three of you up, and it was a fairly luxurious way to travel to training.

"Don't apologize, it's fine." Trent reassured you.

"Are you gonna do an interview with me?" Trent asked once you had pulled up to St George's.

"If you want me to." You had never seen the problem with doing Football interviews, they usually asked you about your personal life considering Football wasn't your career.

"There he is." The all so familiar voice of Jesse echoed through the halls. Teddie looked up and a small smile appeared on his face, recognizing his 'Uncle Jesse'.

"He's scared of ya." Marcus was behind him.

"Nah you're just jealous that he prefers me." You assumed by the smile from your 13 month old that he would want to go with Jesse, but when he tried to take him, Teddie's head ducked into the crook of your neck.

"No way." Marcus laughed, proving his point entirely.

"He never does that." You cradled your son, before a smile appeared on his face.

"What's up with him?" Trent asked, not sure whether to be worried or not.

"It seems we have a shy baby on our hands." You announced.

"Definitely like his dad." Jesse nodded at his own comment, only to receive a punch to the arm by your boyfriend.

"Let me take him, he's not shy, just not used to the atmosphere." Trent took him and Teddie raised his head slightly.

"Look Ted, it's me, Uncle JLingz." He double-looked Jesse.

"Unc?" He questioned.

"Yes Teddie, Unc!" Jesse was so proud of his accomplishment.

"What on earth are you like?" You laughed. The boys headed off, Trent taking Teddie with him, and you were now in the cafeteria with Kate, Harry Kane's fiancee.

"Is it bring babies to work day for the dads?" You chuckled as you noticed she had her youngest baby and not her toddler.

"I know right, Harry's taking her through to meet everyone." She laughed.

"This is our life now." You ushered to the baby bags you both had.

"It really is, but who would ever want to change it?" And you agreed with her on that one. After a hot drink each, you two set off on your own little voyage around the stadium, to figure out where your men had gone with your kids.

"Dad, dad, dad." You heard Teddie, the players were all kicking about in the hallway, all ready for training.

"Mum, mum, mum." Teddie quickly started saying once he had recognised you.

"What are you doing up there?" You giggled, looking up. He was on Henderson's shoulders, looking like he was living his best life.

"How was he?" You asked your boyfriend, before they had to go outside.

"The only person he doesn't like is Eric, and I can't understand why." Trent told you.

"Y/N, I love your family, but your son has something against me." Eric groaned.

"He'll get used to you, don't take it personally, I'm sure Dele had something against you when he first met you." You said making them all laugh.

"Right Ted, time to get down, lets go watch Daddy train." Teddie practically fell into your arms but you caught him safely.

"Love you!" You called out to Trent, in which he returned.