Jadon Sancho - Eighteenth Birthday

At last, it was your eighteenth birthday

At last, it was your eighteenth birthday. Your friends had hired out a private venue for you to celebrate but sadly, your boyfriend Jadon couldn't be there.

"Why the glum face Y/N? You should be out on that dance floor!" Your sister instructed.

"I miss him." You groaned.

"I'm sure he misses you too, now go and show of your dance moves!" She handed you some wine and shoved you into the dance floor.

"Work it!" Your best friend shouted as a really good song played through the speakers.

"Are you even drunk yet?" Y/B/F/N asked you and you shook your head.

"The actual time you're legally allowed to drink and you choose to not. Y/N, live it up!" She shouted and she was right. You headed over to the bar and ordered a few rounds of shots for yourself.

"Happy birthday!" The bartender smiled at you.

"Thank-you!" You said back. A few drinks and a slight buzz to your head, you felt yourself growing more and more tipsy.

"Everybody I need your attention please!" The DJ spoke through the microphone. Your sister laced your arm with hers.

"Miss Y/N Y/L/N is celebrating her eighteenth today!" Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Now she thinks her boyfriend is in Germany, training. However, her last surprise had just made an arrival." He announced. Your eyes widened and you turned around.

"You're fucking joking me!" You screeched, running into your boyfriends arms. Your sister took the presents he had for you out of his hand as he embraced you.

"What are you doing here?" You questioned him, but before he could answer, you had already locked lips.

"Happy birthday babe." He grinned.

"Thank-you, I didn't think you were coming." It was quite emotional.

"Now why would I miss my girlfriends eighteenth?" He questioned you, lacing one of his hands with yours.

"Want a drink?" You asked.

"We've been together two years and you're asking if I want a drink? Where's the bad?" He laughed and you led him there.

"I actually can't believe you're here." You were still amazed. Because of his career, it was sometimes made difficult to even see him at all, let alone your birthday.

"How was your flight?" You questioned, taking a sip of your drink.

"It was good. Trent picked me up from the airport, so he's here, and so is Joe." He told you.

"That's completely fine by me. The more the merrier." Your sister came over.

"How's that for a surprise then?" She asked you.

"It was the best." You smirked, embracing your boyfriend once again.

"Don't start banging in front of two hundred people please. Love you the most." She smiled before heading off again.

"She's always gotta be so dramatic." You laughed.

"You get if from her." He joked and you playfully slapped his arm.

"Hey, don't be mean." After having a couple of line drinks together, you took your boyfriend to the dance floor.

"Feels like it's been a million years since we last partied." He put his hands on your waist.

"It has been forever." The two of you danced like nobody was around.

"I did get you presents but you jumped in my arms before I could give them to you." Jadon told you.

"Sorry babe, but you're the best gift I could've had for my birthday." You told him.

"Alright Y/N, don't get cheesy." You rolled your eyes and kissed him once again.

"I really am glad you're here Jad, like dead serious, I have missed you more then you know."