John Stones - Protective

Kyle Walker

Kyle Walker. Your big brother. He hadn't been all that keen on you dating his team-mate, John Stones but he respected that the two of you were happy with each-other.

It had been two years since you and John started dating and just a few weeks ago, you found out that you were with child.

"I can't wait to go baby clothes shopping." Your mum was so persistent. She had wanted a new addition to the family for so long and now it was happening.

"Me either mum." You grinned. Kyle had yet to find out about your pregnancy, and it wasn't easy to hide.

"You'll have to tell him eventually." Your big sister told you.

"I know, I know." You muttered, fiddling with your fingers.

"I might just hand him an ultra-sound picture and say nothing." You told them and your mum shook her head.

"He's your big brother Y/N, you have to say something." She scolded.

"Say what?" Your brothers voice echoed through the family living room and you mentally slapped yourself. John was behind him.

"How much I love you?" You said in hope he'd leave it at that.

"Now tell me what you were really talking about." He chuckled.

"Y/N." Your mum insisted. John looked confused but when he saw your sister look at your belly and then back at him, he snapped into reality.

"Maybe we should wait for dad, I kinda need his moral support right now." You cringed.

"Dads in Spain Y/N." Your sister groaned.

"Just tell me. Nothing you say will shock me Y/N, I've literally watched you grow from a baby to now." Kyle told you. John came and sat beside you.

"He's not that scary." Your mum muttered. You quickly grabbed your bag and took out the ultra-sound scans. You received glares from your mum and sister as you went with the plan they didn't agree with. Kyle took the pictures from you.

"Y-you're pregnant?" He stuttered. You nodded.

"You got my sister pregnant?" Kyle sat forward and looked at John.

"Yeah." John shrugged his shoulders.

"You're gonna be an uncle." You smiled lightly, trying to make the situation less awkward.

"I know I am. I'm just in shock." He admitted.

"It's definitely something to be shocked about. You don't seem happy though." You frowned.

"Y/N, you're my baby sister, I'm never gonna be happy with half the decisions you make in life." He began and you all let out laughs.

"Before you carry on, I don't want this to sound cheesy, but I'm not going anywhere and I really do love her." John included himself.

"Cheesier then mozzarella mate." Your sister laughed.

"No, no. I appreciate that and I'm happy that it's you and not some dickhead." Your mum smacked him across the head for that one.

"Choice of words was not great." She informed him and he rolled his eyes.

"You're gonna be such a good mum." John wrapped his arms around you.

"Yes you will be." Kyle joined in on the hug.

"Wow you guys are actual teddy bears." You giggled.

"Be careful, there is a baby inside of her." Your mum scolded once again and they carefully moved away. Her and your sister headed into the kitchen to get drinks.

"I know you weren't too impressed when we first started going out." John told Kyle.

"I care. About this entire family believe it or not. Plus, on the bright side, the kids get cousins." John pointed out.

"I can't wait to tell them." You grinned at the idea of their faces.

"What do you mean cousins?" Kyle asked confused. Then you and John's faces went pale.

"Minor thing we forgot to mention, I'm having twins."