Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Affair

Thankfully the weather forecast was clear, giving you more of an advantage to sprint all the way from Rubens house to get back to yours

Thankfully the weather forecast was clear, giving you more of an advantage to sprint all the way from Rubens house to get back to yours. Your sister was already there and you were relieved that you could tell her everything.

"I'm such a bad person Y/S/N." You groaned, quickly locking the front door.

"Why did you run here?" She asked, taking her shoes off.

"You're not gonna believe it, but I was running from Ruben." You admitted, she chuckled slightly but the smile left her face when she saw you being serious.

"This gorgeous guy you've been sleeping with, is the one you're running from?" She raised an eyebrow and you bit your lip.

"He's got a girlfriend." You blurted out and her jaw-dropped.

"Are you fucking serious?" She questioned, nostrils flared and an angry look on her face.

"Deadly. Before you go off on one, I only just found out, hence why I ran back." You told her.

"That's one big mind-fuck Y/N." She sighed, taking a seat on the island in your kitchen.

"It's been two months, and he hadn't said a word. If I hadn't seen a wardrobe full of women's clothes then I would've never found out." You groaned.

"You mean to say you've never slept together at his?" She asked.

"No, not until last night." You mumbled.

"And that wasn't a big sign to you?" She was glaring at you now.

"Don't you think I know that now? I was so over my head. I didn't think he'd just keep that a secret from me." You buried your head in your hands.

"Does he drive a white Range Rover by any chance?" She asked.

"How would you know?" You asked back with a confused face.

"Because big sister, one just pulled up in your driveway." She said looking through your blinds. When your door started knocking, you mentally cursed.

"I'm not answering it." You said stubbornly.

"I think you need to hear what he has to say Y/N." Y/S/N told you calmly. After five minutes, the door was still being knocked on so you grew a pair and opened it.

"Look, I don't really want to talk to you about any of this." You said before he could say anything.

"Y/N, you don't want to, but we need to." He let himself in and you rolled your eyes.

"I didn't know you had company." Ruben scratched the top of his head awkardly.

"If you hadn't of let yourself in, maybe I would've told you that." Your sister didn't really know what to say.

"This is my sister, who is not going to sit here and listen to the conversation, so off your butt and upstairs." You looked at her and then the stairs.

"Nice to meet you." Ruben said to her but she ignored him.

"This isn't how you were meant to find out." He began and you started laughing.

"Are you joking? We've been sleeping together for two months, while you reassured me there was no other girl in your life other then me? You've lied and hidden a massive secret, how else was I meant to have found out?" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I was going to tell you. Until you ran out, I didn't realize what my feelings were for you." He admitted.

"Ruben, you have a girlfriend, who right now, I'm feeling really sorry for. It makes me look like an absolute slut." You snapped.

"I know you feel like that, but just for clarification, you're not. I didn't come her straight away because I told her I had been seeing someone else for a few months." He told you.

"She obviously doesn't want to be with me anymore, so that ship sailed." Ruben was looking you in the eye.

"Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He apologized.

"I think you're a little late for that." You said flatly.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You've just had an affair on someone who I assume is really gorgeous and you've been with for a long time. How am I supposed to trust the fact you won't do the same to me in two, three, four months down the line. I can't be in a relationship with no trust." You said and he took a step back, feeling lost for words.

"Whatever we were, is gone Ruben and I'm sorry if that hurts you, but I'm not being treated like a mug at the end of the day."