Dele Alli - His Girlfriend Part 2

"She's using him for all his money

"She's using him for all his money. Eric tell me I'm not the only one who sees it?" You asked Eric once you had arrived at his apartment.

"I do see it Y/N, it's not right. You've been best friends with him for years." Eric was just as pissed off as you were.

"And to think that he actually cared about me." You groaned, throwing your head back on the sofa.

"I don't even know what to say to you." Eric sighed, flipping through the channels on his TV.

"I bet he comes here saying the same old apology that he always does when we argue. Eric I'm done with these antics, I'm not a fucking toy. He's done the worst thing that I thought he was never capable of doing." You were so aggravated now.

"He doesn't know what he's doing with himself, clearly. You never chose a relationship over a lifelong friendship, that's just a fact." Eric pointed out. Then your phone started ringing.

"It's his mum." You wanted to throw your phone. Of course he had gone crying to her for help.

"Just answer it." Eric instructed so you did.

"Sally?" You spoke through the phone, putting her on speaker so that Eric could listen in also.

"Y/N, are you alright?" She asked.

"If we're being honest, no." You said simply.

"It was a bad move for him to act like that." She told you.

"Yeah well if he could only see the damage he's caused, then he'd really know that he's made a bad move." She let out a sigh. Little did you know, Dele was right next to her, you were on speaker just like she was.

"I don't think he meant to act the way he did Y/N." She sounded so upset. But of course she would be. You and Dele had been best friends for life. She had the watch the two of you grow up together.

"As much as I respect and adore you, you're saying that because he's your son Sally. Dele has never made me feel so shit and he's said a lot of things in his time to me. Him not even wanting to defend me is the last thing I thought he'd ever do." You ranted.

"Do you really think he'd intentionally hurt you Y/N? Now I'm being serious when I say that he's always cared about you." Her voice went sincere.

"I don't think what he'd intentionally do anymore because I lost my best friend the day he decided that Ruby was the only one for him." Your voice cracked and it absolutely killed Dele. Your head was rested on Eric's shoulder and he hugged you comfortingly.

"You never lost him." Dele suddenly spoke up.

"So you're there now? Take this then Dele, I lost you months ago. You knew exactly what she was doing, you just got scared. I get that this whole fame game is scary because I've been dragged into it, but that's no reason to chose her. I might sound like a brat but I'm not. All I've ever wanted is the best for you, yet it seemed you were so blind that the best thing that ever entered your life is gone. And that best thing, is me. Goodbye." You hung the phone up, completely out of breath by your speech.

"Wow." Was all Eric could say.

"I feel like crying." You muttered, sitting up and out of his grasp.

"It's normal." Eric told you. A tear fell from your eye, and you wiped it away quickly.

"I guess." The door knocked.

"Pizza?" You raised an eyebrow and Eric smirked.

"I've paid, you go get it." You laughed, racing to the door, only to be seriously let down by who was on the other side.

"Why have you got my pizza and why are you here?" You snatched the pizza from Dele's hands.

"The fucking way you've acted today is disgusting. Get lost." You snapped. Eric heard the commotion and got up to see what was going on.

"Mate, you're one of my best friends but you've upset one of my other best friends so I don't want you here." Eric demanded.

"I won't talk, I just want my best friends back." Dele frowned.

"You lost that right, hours ago." You slammed the door in his face.

"Dickhead thought bribing the dominoes man would allow him back in my life? Nah."