Trent Alexander-Arnold - Toddler & A Newborn

Teddie was coming up to three years old and Aria was only a month and a half old

Teddie was coming up to three years old and Aria was only a month and a half old. 21 years old, married to the love of your life and two children. It was a dream right?

"Ted can you put your shoes on please? We're going to see nanny and pops!" You called out, placing Aria into her car-seat.

"Yes." It suddenly went really quiet, and you knew he was up to know good. Making sure Aria was safe and secure, you rushed to see what your son was doing.

"Seriously Teddie? Please be a good boy for mummy." You sighed as he was stripping out of his tracksuit. Five stressful minutes later, and both children were strapped into their seats.

"Mummy where's daddy?" Teddie asked.

"We're meeting him at nanny's, he's been with your uncles today." You told him.

"I'm so excited to see him." You chuckled at that one. Then Aria began crying, but there wasn't much you could do considering you were driving.

"Sissy stop!" Teddie raised his little toddler voice, only making the poor baby cry louder.

"Teddie enough." At a red light, you quickly placed her dummy back in her mouth, soothing her almost instantly. They said terrible twos was a thing, but Teddie definitely showed his temper just as bad at three.

You pulled your Range Rover into the Alexander-Arnold driveway and just let out a series of yawns. It had been so tiring lately.

Trent obviously being away for many games, leaving you with both children. It was his job, but you hadn't had a break in a very long time, regardless of them still being your children. It wasn't always easy on your behalf.

"Go knock on the door please." You watched Teddie sprint to the door, and there stood his Uncle Tyler. He gave you a sympathetic look, noticing the tiredness in your face as you grabbed Aria from the car.

"How you doing baby sis?" He joked, taking the car seat from you.

"Getting there Ty, where's Chels?" You asked for your best friend, considering they had a child together already.

"Living room." You headed through.

"Auntie Y/N!" Little Reggie rushed to your leg and hugged you.

"Hello sweets." You placed the car seat down and kissed his cheek.

"Where's Trent?" You asked, looking around for him.

"Playing football in the garden." A very pregnant Chelsea replied. You hummed in response, sitting down next to her, with Aria in your arms.

"You look knackered Y/N." Chelsea sighed.

"I am. Teddies been misbehaving it's not easy when you're own with both of them." You rested your head on her shoulder.

"Have you spoken to Trent about how you feel?" She asked, suddenly becoming protective.

"I can't." You groaned.

"Y/N are you a fucking fool? He's your husband. You two have been married for three years, you tell each other everything." She pointed out.

"You two okay down here?" Diane asked, appearing from the door.

"Y/N here needs rest Mama A. She's not okay." You had been involved with the Alexander-Arnold household for a very long time, and to hear something like that, made her heart drop.

"Pass me my granddaughter." She was quick to grab her and to be honest, you were grateful. Little did you know, Teddie had overheard the whole conversation, but ran away when he heard you coming.

"I'm gonna go grab a snack." You announced to the two ladies and headed to the kitchen, where all the guys were.

"Why you lot staring me out?" You quirked an eyebrow.

"Are you okay babe?" Trent asked, concern in all his voice and you were confused.

"Why wouldn't I be?" You lied, throwing some crisps into your mouth. Trent looked over at Teddie, who was sat in his granddads lap.

"Mummy tired." He pouted - and boy did he look the spitting image of Trent.

"Babe come on let's go talk." Trent signed, finally being able to take in how his girlfriend really looked. You were so tired and he could see that. It made him feel awful. He lead you to his childhood bedroom that his parents would never get rid of and you sat on the end of the bed.

"What's going on Y/N?" Trent asked, with sadness in his voice.

"I underestimated how hard it was T." Your bottom lip began to quiver.

"Hey hey hey, babe, come on now, none of that." Trent wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"You can talk to me." He whispered comfortingly, placing a soft kiss to the top of your head.

"I don't want to disappoint either one of them Trent. If Aria is screaming, I have to leave whatever I'm doing with Teddie to check on her. Then he gets upset that I've had to tend to her. I don't want to let either of them down. You miss the tantrums when you're working, and it drains me. If it's not one it's the other, and it's so hard." You let all of your emotions out.

Trent had no idea.

"How long have you been feeling like this?" He asked.

"Since she was born T." You sighed and he had to swallow the lump in his throat.

"I'm booking a few weeks off. This isn't fair." Trent reaches for his phone.

"No, you can't. This is your dream." You smacked his hand away from his device.

"Y/N, you're my dream. You're tired. I've left you to do all of this on your own and I can't believe I was stupid enough to not realise how much of an affect it's had. I'm so sorry. I love you so much."