Marcus Rashford - Blow A Kiss

"Y/N will you stop shaking your leg, you're making me nervous

"Y/N will you stop shaking your leg, you're making me nervous." Becky, Jamie Vardy's wife scolded.

"This is the first game where I'm the only family he's got in these stands, I have a right to be nervous." You told her. The boys had just kicked off.

"Can't forget your little monster." She joked. You and Marcus had been together for two years and you had a one year old, who was also at the game with you.

"He's happy as long as he's at a football game." You chuckled. Your son was wrapped up warm.

"Go on Marcus!" You shouted, not caring that he wouldn't be able to hear you. Every now and then he'd send you a wink.

"Young love at its finest." Becky said with a smile.

"Mum, mum, mum, mum." Y/S/N kept repeating so you perched him on your lap.

"Why's his family not here again?" Becky asked you.

"Their flight is tonight so they couldn't make it for this game." You told him. Y/S/N leant his head on your shoulder and cozied up to you.

"Look baby, there's dada." You tried to point to Marcus but obviously he was way too fast to see.

"He's gonna score." You eyes widened as he went straight down the pitch with the ball at his feet.

"Oh my god!" Your hand went to your mouth and then he slammed the ball into the back of the goal.

"Yes!" The whole stadium erupted, and you stood up with Becky and Y/S/N, excitement filling up your veins.

"That's my man!" You were grinning like an idiot as he ran to do his celebration - but instead of doing the typical jump in the air, he blew a kiss up to you.         Y/S/N waved to his dad and he waved back.

"I love you." You mouthed down to him. He smiled in response and the game carried on.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink, do you want one?" You asked Becky.

"No thanks Y/N." You got up and out Y/S/N on your hip. There was a drink stand at the top.

"Can I have a water and an apple juice please?" You asked and the girl smiled.

"Your Rashford's girlfriend right?" She questioned, placing the drinks in front of you as you grabbed some money from your pocket.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" You asked back. She pushed the money back towards you.

"I follow you on Instagram, you're a really good mum to him you know? Drinks are free." She smiled.

"Thank-you so much! Are you sure?" She nodded her head frantically.

"Of course, now go and enjoy the game before he scores again." You shot her another smile and headed back down to the seat.

"Do you want some juice?" You asked Y/S/N and he nodded.

"For a young mum Y/N, you're proving everyone wrong." Becky turned to you with a serious face.

"I appreciate it." You told her. Half-time was soon to come around meaning Marcus was straight over to you.

"So proud of you babe." You grinned, placing a kiss on his lips.

"That goal was for you." You playfully rolled his eyes as he picked up your son.

"He's been paying attention to your amazing skills." You smirked.

"Maybe one day he'll take my place down there." And in that moment you knew that family really was everything and moments like these were special ones.