Trent Alexander-Arnold - Good Luck

As you watched from your sofa, Liverpool had lost the game

As you watched from your sofa, Liverpool had lost the game. Trent looked so defeated and annoyed and all you wanted to do was give him a reassuring hug. You didn't go to this game due to working late but you managed to make it home for the second half.

Within the hour, Trent was home, alongside Hendo and Marcel who normally came back to your shared home after games.

"You played so well." You smiled up at Trent, knowing he gave his all.

"It wasn't good enough though Y/N, don't kid yourself." He sighed. Trent was bound to be in a mood, you just hated when he took his frustration out on you.

"Babe, everyone will love you nonetheless." You told him.

"I would've played better if you gave me the usual blow-job before." He snapped, and your eyes widened. Marcel and Jordan were gobsmacked.

"Are you fucking serious?" You snapped back.

"It's so great to know that I'm only a decent human being when it comes to fulfilling your sexual needs you pig." You threw your hands up in defeat and grabbed your car keys.

"Y/N don't go-" But you had already slammed the front door. What he had said back there upset you but you were a tough cookie. You weren't the type of person to run to people with your problems so you found yourself at the drive through at McDonalds.

"Can I have a Mcflurry, large coke and a big mac. Oh and an apple pie please?" You asked.

"Of course." Once you had paid for it, you just sat in the car-park. Comfort eating was literally your go to whenever someone had annoyed or upset you. It wasn't a great end to the day either because the radio kept playing sad songs, only downing your mood. Your phone started ringing, but it was from Marcel so you answered it.

"Hello." You called out, considering it was on the Bluetooth connector.

"Y/N." Trent's voice filled the car and instantly you ended the call. After a good two hours, you decided to head back, but that didn't stop you from giving your boyfriend the silent treatment. Jordan and Marcel were still there.

"You're back." Marcel cheered with a smile, and you shot him a timid one back.

"I didn't mean what I said Y/N." Trent began, and you put your hand out to stop him from talking.

"There's a Mcflurry in that bag for you Marc, didn't end up wanting it." You simply said before heading up the stairs.

"Go and talk to her Trent, you've been such a dick." You heard his younger brother say to him. The look on Trent's face told you that Hendo had some firm words with him when you were gone.

"Can I come in?" He asked, knocking the door.

"I got annoyed, we lost the game, the vibes weren't good at all." He started off, and you glared at him.

"I shouldn't have said that, you have more qualities than any other girl I've ever known Y/N. It was out of anger and it isn't an excuse. I know you've had a long day, and right now all I wanna do is just be with you." He sighed.

"And I'm so sorry for upsetting you." He finally apologized. You still didn't say anything.

"I get you don't wanna talk to me." Trent whispered, flipping the television on and selecting your favourite movie, Shark Tale. Around halfway through you spoke up.

"I forgive you." You grabbed his hand, not wanting the argument anymore.

"But you better never say shit like that again cause it was horrible." You pouted and he smashed his lips onto yours.

"You can count on me."