Jadon Sancho - Pregnancy Scare

You and your mum were the closest

You and your mum were the closest. Nothing was to embarrassing to talk about and you were open to telling each-other everything. She was young when she had you, so she was like your best friend.

Today was one of them days.

"Mum please can you come over?" You asked her with a shaky voice over the phone.

"Y/N you're nineteen years old, what's up?" She joked.

"Can you bring a pregnancy test or two over please mum, I'm scared." You sighed. Having kids, especially with your boyfriend Jadon, was your dreams, but having a baby while he was still always in Germany and you had work, you just couldn't have one yet.

"Sit right my darling, I'll be with you in fifteen minutes. Love you." She hung up the phone and you just sat, nervously biting your nails. Jadon came before your mum did.

"Babe, why you sat in the bathroom?" Jadon laughed as he walked through.

"Waiting for mum." You mumbled, and that's when he knew something was wrong because you were usually always bubbly.

"You okay Y/N? You don't look good. Are you still sick?" He asked.

"I think I'm pregnant." You blurted out and he had to take a double look at you to make sure you were being serious.

"Wait, what? What do you mean?" He asked, bending down to your height with a scared look on his face.

"I'm two weeks late, and I've been throwing up. Jadon, mums coming round with pregnancy tests." You told him.

"How do you feel?" Jadon said, feeling more scared for you because you were the one going through it.

"I want so many babies with you Jad, but not yet, we can't yet." You told him as tears welled up in your eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't get yourself worked up over it, we'll soon see okay babe?" He wrapped his arms around you and then your mum came running up the stairs.

"Jesus mama Y/L/N, you scared the shit out of me." Jadon breathed out in shock.

"Ahaha, sorry love, has Y/N told you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She would've definitely scolded you if you hadn't.

"Yeah, she has. And I got her back." He told her.

"Right little miss panic, here are the tests, you piss on the ends, and wait three minutes, do you want us in here with you?" Your mum asked, handing the tests over.

"No, I'd rather my mum didn't watch me on the toilet." You said sarcastically, trying to lighten the mood. Jadon placed a kiss on your lips before leaving.

"We're in this together." He reassured you before shutting the bathroom door behind him. You took a deep breath and took the tests - thank god you needed to wee anyway.

Within six minutes the tests came back through, and the alarm started going off, signalling they were ready to be looked at.

"Okay, you can come back in now, they're ready." You called out to them. Instantly, your mum swooned open the door.

"Mum I can't look, you do it." You sighed. Jadon grabbed your hand as she flipped the tests round to read.

"You're not pregnant that's for sure." Your mum frowned, your eyes widened and a sigh of relief escaped your mouth.

"Well thank god." You were at ease now.

"Don't say that, deep down, I wish that they came back positive." Your mum groaned, making you and Jadon laugh.

"We'll have some one day won't we babe?" Jadon smirked.

"Of course we will, just not right now mama."

England Football ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara