Trent Alexander-Arnold - Jesses Sister

"He's my best friend, I have to tell him

"He's my best friend, I have to tell him." Marcus crossed his arms over his chest. He had just caught you and your now not to secret boyfriend, making out in the hallway. That boyfriend happened to be Trent, one of Jesse's close friends, who you had been seeing for two months.

"If you tell him, you and I are falling out." You snapped.

"What?" Trent asked you with a hurt look on his face.

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant that I should be the one telling him, not Marcus." You reassured him.

"He's gonna go mental. Does your mum know?" Marcus asked you.

"Yeah." You scratched the back of your head awkwardly.

"What did she say?" He asked again.

"She went full protective mode on me." You sighed, knowing Jesse was gonna be way worse then what your mum was.

"Well good luck." He patted your shoulder and headed back downstairs.

"In all fairness we weren't being that careful but maybe it's time to just tell him." Trent told you, lacing his hands with yours as your back was against the wall.

"I'm really sorry if he really does goes into protective mode." You apologised.

"He's your big brother, of course he's going to be protective." Trent kissed you and you two headed downstairs. Your mum, Marcus and Jesse were sat on the sofa.

"What was taking you two so long? Were you kissing in the hallway or something?" Jesse joked and your face went red.

"Y/N?" Jesse questioned, dropping his phone to the side.

"About that..." You began and he stood up with a slightly angry look on his face.

"Go on." Jesse ushered.

"We've been dating for two months." Trent blurted our and then the room went silent.

"Before you freak out, there's a reason that I didn't tell you." You tried to convince him.

"Are you joking me right now?" He shouted at nothing in particular.

"And that's the reason." You muttered.

"It makes sense though." Jesse mumbled, sitting back down next to mum.

"What do you mean?" Trent asked him.

"Back in Russia. She sat next to you at the restaurant we went to and I've never seen her smile so much. When you scored that goal for Liverpool, she was practically eye-fucking you through the screen." Jesse admitted, only to receive a flick across the head from mum.

"I was not." You defended yourself.

"Just don't hurt her okay?" Mum asked Trent.

"Same for you Y/N, don't hurt him. You're both good for each-other." She admitted and you smiled, resting your head on Trent's shoulder.

"I guess this means I'm gonna be seeing you a lot more then usual then Trent." Jesse laughed and you let out a sigh of relief that the whole relationship was okay.

"That's definitely not a bad thing." You snickered, only to receive a dirty look from Marcus.

"Shut up Mr I can't stop talking about Lucia every five minutes." You mimicked making everyone laugh.

"You gonna put on a film or something?" You asked your big brother.

"Of course." He put up Netflix and Trent shared the blanket with you. You laid an arm over his chest and as the movie rolled through, your eyes grew heavier.

"She's falling asleep on you Trent." Marcus announced, making your mum and brother look over.

"My baby's in love." Your mum cooed, taking a photo.

"At least it's with you and not same dick I suppose." Jesse admitted.

"That's true." Trent wrapped an arm over you and kissed your temple, not caring whether the other three were watching him.