John Stones - There For You

"Look what the cat dragged in

"Look what the cat dragged in." John scoffed when you walked through your brother, Dele's house. John, Eric and Harry Winks were there to visit him.

"Mate ease up, she's my sister." Dele sighed.

"Obviously dragged in that ugly fucking mouse first." You snapped back, taking off you trainers.

"Y/N." Dele warned. You and John had never gotten along, it was fact. Everyone told you it was because he had a soft spot for you, but he had no way of showing it so you didn't believe it.

"Where's Ruby anyway?" You asked your brother.

"She's at work, sorry sis, you're the only girl for a few hours." You groaned but sat down on the sofa next to Eric.

"Where's your poxy boyfriend then?" John snickered and Dele rolled his eyes knowing he wasn't going to be able to shut either of you up.

"What's it to you?" You asked back.

"Let's just put a film on." Harry grabbed the remote and went through the selection.

"You want a cuppa?" Dele asked you.

"Would be nice please." You smiled. He wandered off into his kitchen whilst you were just relaxed.

"So Y/N, what have you been up too? Considering the last time I saw you, you were packing for Barbados." Eric turned to you.

"Not much really, just working, I'm looking for a new house." You admitted.

"Look at you ay? Twenty one years old and you're looking for another house." Eric teased and you rolled your eyes at him.

"Your cuppa." Dele handed you the cup and you blew it slightly before taking your first sip.

"You my brother, make one decent cup of tea." You told him.

"You say that every time." He laughed. A movie was selected and in the corner of your eye you could see John giving you a dirty look.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." You hissed. Your phone then went off and it was something you never wanted to see.

my lover - we're done. my bags are packed, don't contact me.

"You alright Y/N?" Harry asked and then all the attention was on you.

"I just need fresh air." You gulped. They all looked at you with concerned faces. You kept re-reading the text message he had sent you, still not believing it. Once you were out of their view and in the kitchen, you let the tears fall from your eyes.

"This is not happening." You muttered to yourself, covering your mouth to prevent the sobs from coming out.

"Y/N?" John entered the room. You turned to him and his eyes widened.

"What's happened?" He asked suddenly protective.

"Don't act like you care John, you've never cared about me." You sniffled.

"That's absolute bullshit Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked and that's when you just fell into his arms, crying. John felt his heart ache at the sight of you.

"Okay, okay, okay, calm down, it's okay. You're gonna make yourself sick." He rubbed your back, but kept you in a strong embrace.

"He broke up with me, through text." You finally managed to say.

"He did what?" You heard your brother from behind you. When you turned to look at him, his face was angrier then what you had ever seen it.

"Don't do anything Del, he's finished with me now. There's nothing anyone can do." You sighed, wiping the tears from your eyes.

"Let me have a word with her." John told your brother. Dele gave you a hug but that didn't stop him from being mad.

"You didn't deserve him anyway Y/N. You're way out of his league, far to pretty and humerus to ever be with someone whose going to do that to you." John put his hands on your shoulders.

"You mean that?" You asked.

"Of course I mean that. And I'm sorry I've always been such a dick to you, I did it because I may have had minor feelings for you and I didn't know how to express them. But that's beyond the point, let's drink that cuppa and watch a few movies, it'll be okay." He reassured you.

"I really needed that John, thank-you." You smiled lightly. He hugged you again and placed a kiss on top of you head.

"Always Y/N, always."