Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Jealous

Ruben has text you to let you know he was on his way back from training

Ruben has text you to let you know he was on his way back from training. Tonight was the Man United versus Liverpool game - and you were a United fan. Having met a few players due to your boyfriends career, you were excited. You even put on your Lingard jersey.

"Babe?" Ruben called out.

"In here." You called back, eyes glued on the screen. The match was about to kick off.

"What are you - oh, they're playing." He sighed. Him being a Chelsea player, made him annoyed that you didn't support his team.

"You okay? How was training?" You asked him.

"It wasn't bad." Ruben bluntly replied. You ignored his comment and the game kicked off.

"You're not very talkative, did something happen today?" You questioned him.

"No." And just as he answered, Liverpool scored.

"Really? Mané of all players had to go and put it in the goal? For fuck sake." You cried out. Within nine minutes, Jesse had the ball.

"Go on JLingz!" You stood up, clapping along. Ruben let out a groan and Jesse scored.

"That's my guy!" You raised a fist in the air, happy your team had also scored now.

"Fuck this." Ruben stated, getting up and nudging past you.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" He turned back around at your remark.

"Nothing, carry on cheering for them, I'm sure Jesse would love it." He snapped. Your eyes widened slightly as he stormed off upstairs.

"Shit." You whispered. Turning off the TV, you knew you only had to google it later to see what the final score was. You headed upstairs and into your bedroom, where Ruben had his back to you.

"Babe?" You let him know you were there. He didn't answer you.

"Rube, it's a game, what's wrong?" You asked him.

"Y/N, you're wearing a Lingard top, not to mention that you're never that enthusiastic when I play." He had to be joking.

"I'm never enthusiastic? Are you okay? I'm at every single Chelsea game, screaming as loud as I can and putting all my attention into the way you play. How can you say that?" You asked, slightly hurt.

"You're not a Chelsea supporter." He huffed and you let out a laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He whined.

"Because you're jealous that I'm a United fan and not a Chelsea fan. How could you honestly think that just because I don't support your team, doesn't mean I don't support you?" You questioned him.

"You are an incredible player babe. You always have been and you always will be. There's no need to get in a mood." You reassured him, before giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around you.

"I guess I needed that, but I'm not utterly convinced about Lingard." He raised an eyebrow.

"What are you on about?" You asked him.

"You screamed when he scored and you have his jersey on." He put his hands on either side of your waist.

"Because I'm a United fan." You said with a duh tone in your voice.

"With the amount of times you've said that, I would've never have guessed." He smirked.

"Fine, I'll take it off." Immediately you removed the shirt and put on a a Pyjama top. Rubens mouth was agape.

"Cat got your tongue babes?" You wiggled your eyebrows.

"Very funny." He placed a kiss on your lips.

"If you ever say shit to me like that again, I will not be in such a playful, happy mood." You assured your boyfriend.

"I'll try not too." He admitted.

"You better do babe, can't be dealing with your little melt-downs." You laughed.