Jadon Sancho - Model

It was obvious they were something more then what he was claiming

It was obvious they were something more then what he was claiming. 'Just a friend' was a load of bullshit. Jadon had posted an Instagram story of a model and of course all of your insecurities fell into place.

"Ain't you getting ready?" You asked Jadon as you placed the earring into your ear. He looked up at you from the sofa with a confused look.

"What do you mean Y/N?" He questioned.

"Date night remember? Before we go back to Germany?" You tried to remind him.

"That's tonight? Y/N I've made plans." Jadon sighed.

"Course you did. What are you doing then babe? Cause you knew I was getting ready for something and you just so happened to forget again?" Your voice was raised.

"I'm going out with that model-" He began and that's all it took to send you into an adult tantrum.

"Wear protection then sweet-heart." You snapped sarcastically.

"What the fuck are you on about?" He was quick to get up and stop you from moving out of the room. You aggressively shrugged him off.

"You've ditched me eight times for her Jadon." You frowned.

"Doesn't mean I'm sleeping with her you drama queen." He rolled his eyes.

"Really? Cause it seems that you're more in a relationship with her then me and that's not a nice fucking feeling." You frowned, turning away.

"Y/N we've been together for two years, I see you everyday, I'm allowed to have friends. You have guy friends and you don't see me complaining." He shouted.

"We've been together for two years but you ain't the same person you were two years ago. Seventeen year old Jadon actually made time for his girlfriend, has his priories straight. You see me when you wake up and when you go to sleep. Stop trying to convince yourself otherwise." Jadon's face drowned in guilt.

"I'm going out with her to do this, I'm going out with her to do that. Oh yeah mum met her the other day as well. I couldn't give a flying fuck." You admitted.

"I want my boyfriend back." You sniffled, walking away from him. You weren't planning on leaving, so you just hid away locked in your en suite.

Jadon still has the prominent sad look on his face. His hand ran through his hair as he shook his head.

He couldn't believe that you had kept how you were feeling bottled up as long as you did and now he felt terrible. He'd never been in a situation like this with you.

The only thing you could think about doing right now was have a shower. AJ X Deno echoed through the bathroom as you tried your best to forget about the so called date night you and Jadon were meant to be having.

"Here we go." You took in a deep breath before exiting the bathroom. He wasn't there so you just got into your PJ's.

Looking in the mirror, your eyes were just red. Suppose that's what you get when you cry in the shower for nearly forty five minutes.

"Shouldn't you be gone by now?" You asked Jadon when you realised he was still on the sofa.

"I cancelled." His voice was deeper then usual.

"Oh." You raised your eyebrow and sat on the other sofa.

"I've never slept with her. I never planned on sleeping with her. Fuck Y/N, you're the only girl I want. Only now have I realised how much I've been hurting you and that's not on." Jadon blurted out.

"I'm sorry that I've changed, I'm seeing it myself actually. My intentions were never to hurt you Y/N. I love you." He sighed.

"I know you didn't mean to Jad, it was just shit that you were choosing her over me all the time. It sounds possessive but it upset me." You admitted to him.

"It's not possessive babe. I would feel exactly the same if it was the other way round. Shit, I'm so sorry." His head was in his hands.

"It's alright." You sighed walking over and wrapping your arms around him.

"But it's just not though is it?" He groaned.

"You're forgiven as long as you just stop cancelling on me for her." You tried to reason.

"I'm not gonna be talking to her at all if it upsets you that much Y/N. You're my girlfriend, you're a priority." He laid back and rested his head onto your shoulder.

"I love you." He looked up at you and placed his lips on yours.

"I love you too, so much."