Marcus Rashford - Ex Girlfriend

Many years ago, you were just known as Y/N, and now, you were known as Marcus Rashford's ex girlfriend

Many years ago, you were just known as Y/N, and now, you were known as Marcus Rashford's ex girlfriend. There wasn't one corner you'd turn without paparazzi randomly showing up.

"You need to get up and out Y/N, this ain't healthy." Your best friend shook your shoulders. It had nearly been a month since you two had broken up.

"Be proud that I'm at home and safe, then out roaming the streets of Manchester on my own." You tutted.

"At least let's go shopping, you have no food, and a new wardrobe might take your mind off of it." She tried to convince you.

"Fine." You groaned. You threw your hair up into a pony-tail and whacked minimal makeup on.

"Want me to drive?" She asked and you shook your head.

"I'm good." You walked outside of your house and she shut your front door. The security gate wasn't doing much justice as there were already a few people with massive cameras.

"I'm never gonna escape this am I?" You asked her and she gave you a sympathetic smile.

"It'll all go away eventually." She said. The gate opened and they moved out of the way. The gate immediately shut afterwards, preventing any of them from getting onto your property.

"What I don't get is he spent nearly four years with you and still chooses to be a manipulative liar." She snapped.

"You and me both. He chose her over me." You sighed. You were heading straight to the Trafford centre.

"He fucked you over Y/N, and that's not on." She was getting angrier and you left the conversation at that. Eventually you were there and you headed into the shopping centre.

"Where too first?" She asked you.

"JD, I want a new pair of joggers." You told her. She walked next to you, and you heard your name get called out.

"Y/N, I'm a big fan, can we take a selfie?" A young boy with a Man United top came over to you.

"Of course." You smiled, he allowed you to take his phone and you spammed it with photos, then he hugged you.

"Best day ever, thanks Y/N." He grinned before walking away.

"That was cute." Your best friend chuckled. You entered the shop and it was fairly empty, making the shopping part a lot easier.

"Can I help Y/N?" One of the familiar workers greeted you.

"You don't have any gray Adidas joggers do you?" You asked him.

"Of course." He lead you over and your eyes nearly fell out of your head.

"Y/B/F/N, that's her." You whispered, seeing the girl who Marcus was now with.

"Did she see you?" She asked.

"No-" You began until more fans approached you.

"Y/N oh my god!" They all screeched, instantly, her eyes were glued on you, and then she turned around and Marcus was there.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." You muttered, grabbing the pair of joggers. A few security guards came and stopped all of the fans from ambushing the store. Marcus was watching you like a hawk.

"I'm gonna grab this." You grabbed a bomber jacket and headed towards the till.

"Y/N." Marcus began walking over to you, this time with Jesse by his side.

"Could this day get any worse?" You asked your best friend.

"One hundred and thirty pounds please Y/N." You hovered your card over the machine and the contactless payment went through.

"Y/N." Marcus repeated.

"Go back to your poxy little girlfriend Rashford." You snapped, not bothering to look back at him. The worker handed you your bag of items.

"Thank-you." You smiled and walked away.

"I'm afraid you can't exit this way m'am." The security guard informed you.

"A guard will get you out from the back, you'll just have to wait a minute." He smiled. You were very appreciative of all the fans though.

"You can't ignore me forever, please talk to me." Marcus sighed.

"You can't cheat on me and expect me to be okay with it." You mocked him and Jesse was going to say something until Marcus stopped him.

"Nah don't." He told him.

"Can we just get out of here already?" Your best friend called out to everyone in the shop. They all chose to ignore her and she let out a sigh.

"Right I'm not having a no for an answer." Marcus declared, grabbing your arm and taking you to the corner.

"You two stay there." He called out to yours and his best friend.

"I'm sorry-" Marcus began.

"For cheating or for getting caught?" You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Both Y/N. I regret it, you were one of the best things that ever happened to me. I wouldn't have made half of my career decisions without you by my side." He tried to tell you.

"Marcus, you don't regret cheating because you're still with her, and if you don't get your hands off of me-" You quickly shrugged his hands away from yours.

"She'll think different. If I were her, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing my boyfriend had previously been a cheater. I think it's best you just stay away from me, because I swear that every time I look at you my heart breaks that extra bit more." Your voice cracked and he frowned. You rarely ever showed your true upset, and now it was all coming out.

And that was the last time you really ever wanted to see him.