Jadon Sancho - Decorating

It was yours and Jadon's second Christmas together but the first Christmas together in your new house

It was yours and Jadon's second Christmas together but the first Christmas together in your new house. Mariah Carey echoed through your house as you began putting up the decorations.

"That tree is massive." Jadon laughed as you started from the bottom with the ball-balls.

"It's worth it though babe." You told him and he joined in with the festivities. The main tree in the living room was white, and you had another one in the hallway.

"Can you do the ones up there?" You asked Jadon, who you were giving faith to make it look as neat as how you'd made it.

"Nice job." You grinned, putting an arm around him. He placed a kiss to your head and you continued.

"Your mum dropped these led reindeer decorations, said that you really liked them." Jadon brought new boxes in.

"She's the best, they're lush." He got them out and let you place them where you wanted.

"All I want for Christmas is you." You sung and your boyfriend was laughing as well as secretly recording you for his Instagram story.

"Y/N we have enough decorations to do the whole of upstairs, you sure went for it this year." You knew he didn't mind though, he may not have sung along to all of the songs, but he definitely loved Christmas. 

"I also got some presents the other day." You told him.

"At least you're all prepared, I still have no idea what I'm getting you." He sighed, knowing you were difficult to buy for.

"You don't have to get me anything." You told him, placing a few ornaments above the fireplace.

"I know that when a girl, especially your girlfriend says that, they obviously want something." He pointed out.

"Jadon, you don't have to get me anything, being with you once again is all I want." You grinned.

"You're so fucking cheesy, but I love it." He laughed, giving you a hug.

"Last Christmas." You carried on singing, dancing your way out of his arms and made your way over to the next box of decorations.

"What's the frown for?" Jadon asked.

"I can't reach the top to put the star on." You sighed.

"Get on my shoulders." He bent down in front of you and did exactly what he said.

"Don't you dare drop me." You clung onto him like a monkey.

"You really think I'd do that?" He questioned, looking up at you. His actions made you wobble slightly.

"Yes, I really do." He walked over to the three, and you were able to put the star on top the tree. It finally looked complete.

"Thanks babe." You kissed his head and put you down.

"Need help with anything else?" Jadon asked.

"I made cookies." You announced, swaying your hips as you entered the kitchen which was connected to the living room.

"You even allowed one?" You questioned, knowing his diet plans.

"One won't hurt." He smirked. You went to place it in his mouth but put it in yours instead.

"You're so mean." He pouted.

"I'm only joking baby." You placed another one into his mouth and he was satisfied.

"I'm glad we're spending another Christmas together. We've done good for ourselves." Jadon said as you sat on the counter top. He was stood in between your legs.

"We made a house our home and we're only eighteen." You ate your cookie.

"That's very true, I wouldn't want it any other way." He admitted.

"Now whose the one acting cheesy?" You joked and he rolled his eyes.

"I love you." You brung him closer to you.

"I love you too babe." The two of you kissed and the rest of the night was full of Christmas decorating.