Dele Alli - Best Friend

"I've met all your friends, why are you so nervous to meet one of mine?" Dele asked

"I've met all your friends, why are you so nervous to meet one of mine?" Dele asked. The two of you were en route to his best friend Eric's house.

"I'm not nervous. Just I don't know." You groaned.

"There's nothing to be worried about. He's literally you as the opposite sex." Dele told you.

"So if he was a girl you'd date him?" You teased making him laugh.

"No Y/N, and we're here." He announced. There were many other houses around. Unlike yours and Deles house where the road itself was privately cut off.

"You gonna knock or-" You began but Dele just barged into his best friends house.

"You just scared the shit out of me." You heard a different voice. After seeing photos, it was definitely Eric. You and Dele had been dating for three months and you were taking it easy.

"And you must be Dell boys girlfriend, I'm Eric, nice to meet you." He smiled.

"Y'alright? I'm Y/N, Dele take off your shoes, he's got a white carpet." You scolded your boyfriend.

"Oh Y/N, we're gonna get along just fine." Eric laughed. You placed your shoes onto the shoe rack and followed your boyfriend into the kitchen.

"Dele doesn't shut up about you at training." Eric told you.

"I feel blessed." You laughed and Dele rolled his eyes, a smirk on his face.

"So either of you want a drink?" Eric asked.

"Nah I'm good thanks." You declined politely whereas Dele just fished through his fridge to find whatever he wanted.

"Tell me he doesn't do this with you?" Eric raised an eyebrow.

"Yep, all the time." You said casually.

"What a way to a ladies heart." He chuckled.

"Babe your brothers just text me." Dele told you, typing away on his phone.

"Which one and asking what?" You questioned.

"Jax, he want's us to take him to Manchester tomorrow." You pulled a confused face, alongside Eric.

"And he text you instead of me why?" You must have sounded so annoying asking a lot of questions but it didn't matter. Dele began laughing.

"I'm the better driver." You scoffed at your boyfriends comment.

"If you don't mind me asking, why Manchester?" Eric asked, the three of you headed into his living room.

"His girlfriend lives up there and the dummy can't drive." You told him. Dele sat beside you and wrapped an arm over your shoulder.

"Definitely don't feel like a third wheel right now." Eric laughed, putting the TV on.

"Y/N has some fit friends you know?" Dele suggested before wiggling his eyebrows. He earned a slap to the arm for that one.

"Bastard." You muttered.

"But yeah, you'll have to meet them sometime. Dele has agreed on a house party so you can come and I'll introduce them to you." You told him.

"Sounds good to me." Eric said. The three of you enjoyed each-others company, sharing laughs and funny stories.

"It was really nice meeting you Y/N." Eric hugged you.

"And you Eric, I'll see you at that party." You smiled.

"Of course." You headed outside to Dele's car and waited for him to say goodbye to his best friend.

"All that worrying for nothing babe." Dele said as he put his seat-belt on.

"I wasn't worried, I just had a feeling he wouldn't like me that's all." You finally admitted.

"I can assure you right now that he likes you. He wouldn't have acted so nice to you if he didn't. Trust me." He told you.

"I guess so, now let's go home and watch a movie marathon."