Trent Alexander-Arnold - Two Can Play That Game

It had only been four months of you and Trent being a couple, but it was four months you'd never change

It had only been four months of you and Trent being a couple, but it was four months you'd never change. You'd already met his parents and brothers, but never any of his friends.

Your relationship hadn't even been announced publicly, despite fans and paparazzi suspecting Trent has a girlfriend on the scene.

Some members of the squad knew about you and him, but they had never met you - that was until today.

You were getting ready with your best friend, it was a typical Friday night. Work was finished for the week and it was time to go out clubbing.

"The Uber is gonna be here in a minute." Y/B/F/N announced.

"Sounds good, I think Trent's gonna be there with some of the boys." You chewed the inside of your cheek nervously.

"Y/N you sounded a lot more fucking confident when I heard the head board banging last week." She scoffed and you literally choked on air.

"Wow." You laughed. The Uber ride didn't take long as the club was literally a ten minute drive away.

"He's definitely here, look at all the paps and security." She turned to you.

"Ladies I'm afraid you're not gonna be allowed in." The security guard stopped you both as you made it to the front of the queue.

"My names Y/N?" You said it as more of a question.

"Ah yes you are indeed on the VIP list, however I will still need to see identification, of you both." Without he situation you handed over your ID's and he allowed you both in.

"Since when were we VIP privileged?" She laughed at you.

"I guess Trent handed over our names." You shrugged. It didn't take long for you to notice Trent in a private booth with what looked like a few team-mates and his older brother.

What made you angry was the fact he had looked right at you, and had no emotion to his face. Even when you smiled, nothing.

"You good Y/N?"

"Yeah let's go get some drinks." You groaned, strutting over to the bar with her.

"What's got you in a mood?"

"Let's just day two can play that game." You smirked and she knew exactly what you meant. Another quick glance to the booth your boyfriend was in, and yet another ignorant face back, you downed some shots and headed to the dance floor.

"I heard you good with them soft lips, yeah you know word of mouth, the square root of sixty nine is eight something, right? Cause I've been tryna work it out." You sung loudly as you swayed your hips.

You could literally feel his stares on you right now, and he knew exactly what you were doing.

Trent didn't wanna come over because he didn't want you to feel uncomfortable with everyone. Especially because you were on the verge of being drunk. But he soon regretted it because he knew how you got ten times more confident after an alcoholic beverage.

"Oh na, na what's my name?" Soon you felt a pair of arms around your waist.

"I'm sorry." He told you, loud enough so only you could hear.

"Yeah, yeah." You rolled your eyes, and he smashed his lips onto yours, not giving a single damn who was watching.

"Thought you didn't wanna be seen with me." You frowned.

"Babe, you're my girl, from here on out, all I want is you."