Trent Alexander-Arnold - Pregnant

"Well this isn't how I thought I'd be spending my morning

"Well this isn't how I thought I'd be spending my morning." Your best friend spoke as your eyes scanned the shop shelves.

"Neither did I." You muttered, picking up three pregnancy tests.

"You're gonna have to carry them, I'll give you the money to pay for them." You shoved them into her hands.

"Why me?" She groaned.

"Because there are paps and fans everywhere, Trent can't find out through pictures." You told her.

"Okay true." She took the money and you quickly headed back to your car. She wasn't long after and when she came back, she threw you the bag.

"How are you gonna feel if you are?" She asked as you started driving.

"I have no idea." You sighed. It wasn't long until you were back at Trent's house. He still lived with his family but they took you in like their own. Everyone was at work.

"Want me to come in with you or wait outside?" Your best friend was being super supportive.

"I'll go in on my own." You smiled lightly. She hugged you and you went through to the bathroom.

"Come on Y/N, man up." You whispered to yourself. The process was easier considering you needed to use the bathroom anyway, you quickly did all three.

"Have you done it?" Y/B/F/N called through.

"Yeah." You unlocked the bathroom door and she came in. You sat on the edge of the bathtub and she sat alongside you.

"Three minutes feels like a long arse time." She said and not having patience, you stood up and went to the counter where they were.

"Oh my god." You gasped, immediately she stood up and looked at the tests beside you.

"You're pregnant." She whispered.

"How the fuck am I gonna tell Trent?" You questioned, your hand covering your mouth in shock.

"Tell Trent what?" Trent spoke from the other side of the door. Thank god Y/B/F/N had locked it behind her.

"Fuck." Your eyes widened. You shoved the tests into your jacket pocket.

"I'm gonna leave you too talk to him." She hugged you and opened the door. Trent was stood there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Y/N?" He asked again. Y/B/F/N scurried off and you exited the bathroom.

"I need to tell you something." You gulped, taking a seat on the edge of his bed.

"You look mortified, do you need a glass of water?" He suddenly looked worried at your expression. He bent down in front of you and rested his hands on either one of your knees.

"Please don't leave me." You said, your voice just above a whisper. He looked at you confused.

"What have you done Y/N?" Trent asked.

"It's what we've done Trent." You took a deep breath.

"Babe what are you talking about? You're worrying me." You slowly took out the tests from your pocket and he watched your every move.

"Oh my god." He repeated the exact same thing as you.

"They're positive, I'm pregnant." You clarified. The only noise in the room was the two of your steady breaths.

"We're not getting rid of the baby." Trent said suddenly.

"That thought never crossed my mind anyway. I'm just... I'm scared Trent." A tear fell from your eye and he padded it away with his thumb.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry babe, don't cry." He got up and wrapped his arms around you in which you did the same.

"What are we gonna do Trent? Your career is everything to you and I'm just a poxy girl that's pregnant with your baby." He looked at you angrily.

"Number one, my career maybe everything, but you certainly are more and number two, don't you dare say that ever again. You're my girlfriend, not some poxy girl. Yeah it's going to be scary, we've never been through this before, but I assure you, we will get through it." He reassured you, placing a kiss to your lips.

"I love you so much Trent."