Trent Alexander-Arnold - Family Holiday

Yours and Trents families had been persistent on one massive family holiday. The two of you had been together for the past fifteen months, and both sides of the family had an amazing bond.

Trent obviously had his two brothers, but you had double the amount of siblings.

An eighteen year old sister Macey, a seventeen year old sister Fern, a seven year old brother, Levy and a 4 year old brother, Harry. You were the oldest so you had a lot of responsibility but regardless, Trent and his family adored them.

"Y/N!" Someone knocked on your holiday complex apartment repeatedly.

"Wait one sec!" You called out, quickly putting your hair up in a messy bun. You were sharing a room with Trent and Macey.

"Hello darling sister." You greeted Fern.

"Everyone's wandering where you were? Where's Mace?" She asked.

"She's asleep. And Trents just putting suncream on. Is everyone at the pool?" You questioned, throwing your sunglasses on.

"Y/N we didn't come all the way to Barbados to avoid the pool." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Alright little Miss Attitude. Babe you ready?" You called out to Trent. He appeared out of the room with a prominent grin on his face.

"More then ready." He grabbed the key-card.

"Were you bitches really gonna leave me here alone?" Macey groaned as she threw her flip-flops on.

"Maybe if you woke up at a reasonable time like every other member on this holiday, you wouldn't be so tired." You sassed. She rolled her eyes and the four of you set off to the pool.

"Y/N I want your bikini." Tyler's girlfriend Lily, groaned once she saw you.

"You can borrow it if you want." You chuckled, setting your stuff down onto a sun lounger.

"Can you play with me in the pool?" A soaking wet Harry poked your back.

"Come on then." You grinned. Most adults your age, where all about the sunbathing and drinking, but you were far more excited over the family fun you could have in the pool.

Trent watched from his sun lounger, how great you were with not just the teenagers but the kids as well, and he admired your affection towards family.

"Stop eye-fucking my sister in front of everyone." Macey whispered to Trent.

"Language Macey!" Your mum scolded.

"Throw me in the air." Harry giggled as he swam beside you, with his arm-bands on.

"You've gotta hold your breath." You warned him and he nodded enthusiastically.

"Three, two, one." You counted down and he went flying. When he came back up giggling, you knew you were gonna be doing that for a while.

"Hey Trent." Levy sat next to your boyfriend on the sun-loungers.

"What's up mate?" Trent asked, putting his hands above his eyes as the sun was beaming into them.

"You wanna play in the pool with us?" Levy questioned and of course, Trent did. Now everyone, apart from the parents were in the pool. It was early, and there wasn't any families around at the moment, so you all took the liberty of playing games.

"Let's play volleyball." Marcel grabbed the ball and there were two teams.

"I don't see how this is fair, we can't play family against family, there's way more of you." Trent said competitively.

"Boys against girls then." Levy changed the rules. Needless to say, the girls won the game within a matter of minutes. Lily hit Trent in the face with the ball, then Levy aimed for Macey's head, and then everyone else on holiday started to come down to the pool.

"Right, I'm gonna take a break." You announced, getting out.

"I'll join you there babe." He placed a firm hand on your waist and you walked with each-other.

"I'm really enjoying this." Your mum placed her sunglasses on her nose so she could look at you properly.

"We don't do this enough." She replied, staring in awe, as Trent helped you with your towel.

"Drinks on me!" Your dad called out to everyone as he set off with Trent's dad to get the beverages.

"When are you going to wife her up Trent?" Tyler called from the pool as you sat in between his legs on the sun-lounger.

"Shut up." Trent smirked.

"Mate, she's paid for us all to go to Barbados, that's wifey material." Marcel carried on.

"One day, one day."