Marcus Rashford - Approval

"Babe?" You called out through the apartment

"Babe?" You called out through the apartment. Marcus was chilling in the living room, watching Match of the day.

"Yeah?" He called back, when you found him, you sat down next to him.

"I don't want to sound like a crazy girlfriend, but whose this?" You asked. He looked up from his phone and glued his eyes on yours.

"She's coming over in ten minutes with Jesse, it's his new bird." Marcus smiled.

"Ten minutes? Babe? I'm in my Fucking joggers." You screeched, bouncing up and running for the bedroom.

"You know everyone's seen you in your PJ's before, what's the problem now?" Marcus laughed, wrapping his arms around you from behind as you applied light makeup.

"Gotta make a good impression, I didn't even know Jess was seeing anyone." You told him.

"They're not serious just yet, he told me he wants your approval because you've been right about the past relationships." You both laughed at that.

"Am just gonna wear jeans and a Rashy jersey I think." You said out-loud, and you knew Marcus absolutely loved when you randomly wore his jersey.

"Babe can you open the door please?" You said to Marcus as you quickly brushed your teeth. Both of the dogs had started barking from the knocking of the door and then you heard Jesse.

"Yo Rashy." You playfully rolled your eyes before heading into the living room, where you were greeted with none other then Jesse and his new love interest.

"I'm Y/N nice to meet ya." You hugged the girl and she gladly hugged you back.

"I'm Danielle, your apartments so nice." She smiled and that was the first time anyone had really ever complimented your house.

"Thank-you, I had this interior designer come over and she basically just allowed me to choose most things and what colour scheme and everything, it was so worth it." You knew you were ranting, but she seemed so interested.

"You'll have to send me the number of this interior designer, whoever it was, did a really good job." She told you.

"So Danielle, where are you from?" Marcus asked her.

"Anfield in Liverpool." She told him.

"But don't be fooled, am lowkey a fanatic over Man United." She looked at you and you both started laughing.

"How long have you and Marcus been together Y/N?" She asked you.

"Four years, we went to school with each-other. You told her.

"Did you want a drink either of you?" You looked at Jesse and then at Danielle.

"I'll have a brew please Y/N." She smiled.

"I'll help ya Mrs Rashy." Jesse grinned, bouncing in his step as he followed you to the kitchen. Obviously Marcus followed him, leaving Danielle with the dogs.

"So what do you think of her then?" Jesse asked, with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"She's probably one of the best you've brought back to be honest Jess." You admitted and he threw his arms around you.

"Thank god you said that. I don't wanna know what Marcus has to say, I know he'll just agree with you cause he's whipped." Jesse laughed before going back to the front room.

"Am not whipped." Marcus muttered.

"You're such a people person, I love it." Marcus admitted, placing his hands on your waist.

"And I love you." You smiled, and he reached down and placed a kiss on your lips - only for it to turn into an intense make-out session while the kettle was boiling.

"That Danielle, is the reason I will eventually be an uncle to their babies."