Jesse Lingard - Gold Digger Part 2

It was nearing two in the morning

It was nearing two in the morning. Everyone apart from the ones who were staying, had gone home. Marcus, Lucia and Trent had decided to stay the night.

"Why was Y/N crying earlier?" Trent asked Jesse as they headed up the stairs.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Jesse sighed. Despite you not wanting to share the same bed, Jesse couldn't be away from you.

"Okay bro, see you tomorrow." Trent waved him off and headed into one of the many spare rooms. Jesse took a breath and then opened the door.

"Y/N?" He whispered, unable to tell if you were asleep or not. You didn't answer him but you were awake. He shuffled around and then you felt him get in the bed next to you.

"I don't want you near me at the moment." You suddenly spoke, unwrapping yourself out of the duvet.

"Babe please-" Jesse began.

"No." You simply said. The cupboard by your vanity had a spare blanket in it and you took it.

"If I can't have that bed, I'm taking the sofa." You told him.

"Please don't, Marcus and Lu are on there anyway." He was quick to jump up and block the door.

"Well we have thousands of spare rooms, I'll take one of them." You sighed, barging past him. Jesse let out a sigh, he didn't know what he was going to do. You on the other hand, felt emotionless. The spare bed you had never found yourself in, wasn't half as comfortable as your normal bed. What a great way to end your birthday.

The morning came around slowly but surely and your eyes were opening at eleven. The house was already awake and you made your way downstairs.

"There she is." Lu whispered with a grin once you had reached the sofa.

"You've got a hangover." You teased, she was never quiet.

"And you haven't? Y/N I swear that bartender last night was giving me more alcohol then all of you lot." Lucia pouted and you laughed.

"I'll grab you some water and paracetamol." You told her.

"That's why I love you." She called to you, instantly regretting it because of her headache. Jesse was the only one in the kitchen.

"Morning." Jesse said once he had seen you.

"Morning." You muttered, reaching for the medicine cabinet.

"Y'alright?" He asked.

"Not really." You said bluntly. You grabbed a glass and filled it.

"You accused her of taking your wallet!?" Lucia screeched from the door-frame, now not caring about how sick she felt.

"Lu don't." You warned her.

"Nah I deserve it." Jesse told you.

"Yeah you do, you can't be throwing accusations around like that. I should've just told you I put it in there. That's why you were crying last night wasn't it?" Lucia asked you and you sighed but nodded.

"Wow." Was all she said. She went back into the front room and this time, Marcus was sat back down, obviously being the one who had told her. You gave her the water and medication.

"Get better." You chuckled.

"You too babe." She frowned, feeling bad. Jesse was sulking in the kitchen. A prominent frown on his face.

"I'm sorry." Jesse apologised.

"I'm sorry for saying all of that stuff I said. You're not a gold digger, I don't even know why I said that. It's not true and it never will be true. It was stupid of me and I love you." Jesse grabbed ahold of both of your hands.

"You really hurt me last night Jess, I've never seen you so mad." You sighed.

"I know babe, I know and that's why I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm gonna make it up to you, I ruined your birthday." He made himself feel worse.

"Hey, you didn't ruin my birthday. If it wasn't for you, none of that would've happened and I appreciate it all." You smiled.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked.

"You are indeed, Just please don't ever do that to me again." He took that as an opportunity to smash his lips onto yours.

"I wouldn't imagine doing that again. Plus the bed was really cold, and that's never a good thing."