Jadon Sancho - Defending

Being a couple in the public eye was never going to be easy

Being a couple in the public eye was never going to be easy. You never really thought your relationship with Jadon would be so popularised on social media. Within months, your following zoomed up, nearing a hundred thousand.

Everyday there was a new story about you, or about Jadon and at first it was a struggle but it happened to frequently that the both of you chose to ignore it now.

It got on both of you nerves when the tabloids twisted everything about your relationship. One of the sub-headlines even reading Dortmund player Sancho suffers injury but doesn't hesitate to sleep with another girl that isn't his girlfriend or maybe even. Y/N and Jadon breakup after pregnancy hint?

Drama. Drama. Drama.

But it never stopped the two of you from carrying on.

"Babe?" Jadon called through the apartment. For the first time in forever, the both of you were back in London from Germany.

"Yes?" You stopped unpacking and followed him to his voice.

"You coming to this interview with me, the taxis here?" He asked you.

"Yeah, lemme just put some shoes on." You told him. You threw on a new pair of trainers and headed out the door with him. You guys weren't always about PDA but he'd always hold your hand and be a gentleman.

"I'm not really in the mood for this today Y/N." Jadon admitted. And it was no shock really because of all the travelling and hard work he had been putting into Football was bound to be tiring.

"I know babe, let's just get it over with and then we can go back home and chill." You reassured him. The drive felt like forever but eventually you were there.

"Right this way Jadon." One of the workers ushered for him to follow, which he did with you by his side.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." One of the many guys greeted.

"And you." You smiled. You took a seat down on the sofa as Jadon went off and met the other people. You kept your distance knowing most of what they'd talk about was his career, and you didn't want to interfere with that.

"Bro why would you say that?" One of Jadon's mates asked someone. Your head instantly raised from your phone as you heard the commotion.

"Nah, mate you know I never meant it in a girlfriend stealing way." The guy tried to defend himself.

"You just said that about my girlfriend, you obviously meant it." Jadon snapped. Your eyes widened.

"You're bang out." The guy shook his head.

"Man needs to shut his mouth when it comes to my girlfriend." Jadon looked at him in a disgusted way. He was never an angry person. He was the nicest guy to anyone.

"Babe, come on." You stood up and tried to drag him away from the situation that was unfolding in front of him.

"He's chatting shit about you." Jadon groaned.

"Let him carry on, you're better then this." You grabbed his arm and left the building. Not bothering to say goodbye to any of the other workers. His mate text you and said he'd be round later to check up on the both of you.

"I'm sick of people doing it Y/N, one time it's in the newspapers and the next it's in front of my face. It's doing my head in." Jadon groaned.

"We've never retaliated to none of it, what was so bad that it pushed you to nearly knocking him out?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's worse when words are being said in front of your face." He told you.

"I don't agree with how you acted but I appreciate you defending me." You smiled lightly and he hugged you.

"I'll always defend you."