Jadon Sancho - Subbed

"I would love to know why he's not actually on the pitch playing

"I would love to know why he's not actually on the pitch playing." You groaned. You had just flown from London to Germany to visit your boyfriend.

"Hush Hush Y/N, it's only half time." Your brother scolded.

"You're his best friend, you should be thinking the same." Jadon didn't know that you were here with your brother, he thought that he'd flown out on his own.

"Start waving at him, get his attention." You ushered to your brother. You two had the perfect view of him.

"Not yet." The excitement was evident in you and all you wanted to do was run down the stairs and throw your arms around him.

"I'd love to know why he hasn't go in for half-time though." Your brother admitted.

"He's in concentration mode." You told him.

"I don't think I can wait any longer to get his attention." Your leg bounced in anticipation.

"You have a patience span of a child." Your brother scolded before standing up and going down the stairs. Security tried to stop him, but he got Jadon's attention, who sent him a wave and walked over to him.

"Yo it's alright." Jadon told them. They looked at him hesitantly but walked away.

"Bro, how was your flight?" Jadon hand-shook with your brother.

"It was good, watched a few films, had a chat with the girl next to me." Y/B/N told him.

"Nice, hope you got her number." Jadon winked at him.

"Surprisingly, I already have her number." He told Jadon and Jadon looked more confused then ever at that point.

"Bro what are you on about? Was she a friend or something?" Of course he was oblivious.

"Nah she was my sister." Jadon's eyes widened as he scanned the crowd to try and find you. Other fans were going slightly crazy, but there you were. Grinning at him.

"Get down here then!" Y/B/N shouted and that's all it took before you were sprinting down the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jadon's voice was muffled considering his head was cuddled into your neck. The barrier was interfering but it didn't matter.

"Surprise." Was all you could say. He pulled back and you kissed him.

"Did I really want to see that?" Your brother scoffed.

"You'll be seeing more then." You put your lips back on Jadon's and you finally felt at ease.

"How long are you staying here?" He asked you.

"Three weeks." You told him and a grin appeared on his face. The end of half-time was announced and you frowned.

"Hopefully they put you on the pitch." You said to him.

"We'll see, get back to your seat, I love you." You kissed him one more time.

"I love you." You called back before heading back up with your brother.

"Look at that smile on your face." Your brother teased.

"I'm just glad we're here. I've missed him." You took a sip of your water and watched the game. Your brother looked down, and saw Jadon staring at you in awe.

"Believe me, he's missed you too. I'm slowly coming to terms that you're dating my best friend." He admitted.

"We've been together for two years and you're only just coming to grips with it?" You snickered.

"What if I dated Y/B/F/N?" He smirked.

"I'd chop your balls off." You said seriously, before averting your eyes to the pitch again. When Dortmund scored, you and your brother jumped up onto your feet.

"I love you!" You mouthed down to Jadon.

"I love you too." He mouthed back. And in that moment, everything was just perfect.