Dele Alli - His Girlfriend Final Part

"I best get going now

"I best get going now." You announced to Eric after a movie marathon and pizza.

"Do you want a lift?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I'll be good walking and thank-you for everything today." You wrapped your arms around Eric.

"You're welcome, you know where I am whenever you need me." He reassured you and then you left. It was fairly dark outside, but your place wasn't that far down the road. You let out a huff as soon as you walked through the front door. A drink was on your mind so you went for the kitchen and when you turned the light on, you screamed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" You shouted, your heart beating like crazy as he stood there.

"I came to talk." He told you.

"Dele you can't just fucking waltz in here without me knowing." You cried out, still in shock.

"I used the key under the pot, I'm sorry." Dele apologized.

"You shouldn't be here, just leave." You pointed to the door you had just walked through.

"I'm not leaving until we've talked." He said seriously.

"There's nothing to talk about, I know my place in your life." He rolled his eyes at your comment.

"You're a physco if you think I would ever chose a girlfriend over my best friend." He began and you laughed pathetically, nearly throwing your house keys at his head.

"You're deluded, I don't recall you being the one wanting me to stay. I don't recall you defending me, at all." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"You left and I just completely lost it with her, probably said a few things I shouldn't have, and then I went to mum and dads." Dele told you.

"What things did you say then?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"So now you want to talk?" He said sarcastically. You glared at him.

"You know what? I'm done." You threw your hands into the air and left the room, switching off the lights in the process and going upstairs without the drink you wanted.

"Y/N wait!" He ran after you.

"I'm fucking done waiting for you Dele!" You shouted and he stood dead in tracks, halfway up the stairs while you were at the top.

"All I've done is wait, hand and foot for you. It's all about Dele, and his latest girlfriend, and his latest goal and his latest fucking contract! I don't give a shit anymore." Your voice was getting louder and louder, and he had never seen you this angry.

"I've kept all of this in for longer then I could ever have imagined, just so I didn't take the spotlight away from how much of a superstar you're becoming." You carried on.

"But with every superstar comes a disgusting personality and quite frankly, yours is the worst. We haven't had a movie night, or even a night out in the town since you got with her, she ruined you, and you're only just seeing it now because she did it in front of your face? Dele how many times did I tell you she wasn't right for you, but once again, Mr Deluded chooses a fucking model over his best mate!" You shouted once more before going to your bedroom.

Dele's legs went numb and he sat on one of the stairs. A prominent look of guilt and upset spread across his face. Now you had let loose, he really had seen what he had done.

"What just happened?" You whispered to yourself once you sat yourself on the edge of your bed. Suddenly, flashbacks of your childhood just went through your head. You and Dele were just a distant memory.

"Y/N?" Dele knocked on your door. Tears were falling down your face but you were quick to wipe them all away.

"Please just go home." Your voice cracked, all that shouting caused a lot of pain to your throat, but it was understandable.

"I don't know what to say, other then I'm so sorry for causing all of this." He ushered to the continuous tears, even padding some away with his thumb.

"Are you though?" You asked, avoiding eye contact with him.

"More then you could ever know." He grabbed your hand, and you didn't even have the effort to swat it away. Silence soon filled the room, and it was paining.

"I broke up with her." He suddenly announced.

"Good." You simply said, but without doubt you were shocked that he had finally called it off.

"Told her that no-one, especially you, deserves what she had been doing." Dele carried on.

"So yeah, I defended you, behind closed doors anyway." He muttered.

"I appreciate it." You admitted. Nothing else was said after that, and minutes went by.

"I should leave." Dele stood up and got ready to leave, but you grabbed his hand and pulled him straight back. 

"You're not going anywhere." He didn't expect your arms to wrap around him.

"I still need you."