Dele Alli - Gender Reveal

It wasn't ever the intention on having a baby at twenty-two, however you and your boyfriend Dele were making it work

"I've got a surprise for you." Dele called out when he came through the front door. You were filling your mouth with strawberries in the kitchen and he caught you.

"Does it involve strawberries?" You asked with a raised eyebrow and he chuckled.

"Unfortunately not but if you want strawberries, I'll get you strawberries." He promised and you grinned.

"We're gonna need to leave in the next ten minutes, are you ready?" Dele asked, coming around the kitchen island and hugging you.

"I only need to put my shoes on." You told him. Unlike a lot of people, you actually enjoyed surprises. The excitement of it always made you feel really happy. You went and put your comfy trainers on and informed Dele you were ready.

"How was training?" You asked him once you were sat in the passenger seat of his Range Rover.

"Same as always to be fair Y/N, just getting ready for the game on Friday." He told you.

"How was your day?" He asked back.

"I ordered more baby clothes and guess what? Nobody has messaged me all day. Like, I know I'm not a popular person to talk to in general but even my mum hasn't sent her daily text." You whined.

"I'm sure she's just been busy babe, what clothes did you get?" Dele was driving in the direction of the Spurs ground but you didn't acknowledge it.

"I may or may not have ordered these really cute baby onesies." You smiled at the thought.

"That's nice." He eventually pulled into the Tottenham Hotspur's ground and you couldn't have been anymore confused.

"What are we doing here?" Dele got out and like the gentlemen he was, he opened your door.

"You'll see." Was all he said. The two of you went hand in hand through the entrance. There weren't many staff members around which just added to your confusion.

"I don't think we're meant to be here." You whispered to Dele.

"I think we are." He replied. Within minutes, the two of you were nearing the pitch.

"Surprise!" Everybody shouted once you had walked on. Your jaw-dropped, sudden emotions filling you up. All of your family and friends were there, as well as Deles.

"What on earth?" You muttered.

"Can I make an announcement please?" Eric Dier took over with a mega-phone, silencing all of the commotion.

"My two best friends Y/N and Dele are having their own baby!" He started off, everyone cheered and clapped. Dele had his arm draped around your shoulder.

"But today is gonna make everything more special for them, because in the centre of the pitch you will see fireworks, in around five minutes, the fireworks will go off and I'll finally be able to see if I'm having a nephew or a niece." Your eyes widened.

"You're something else." You kissed Dele, knowing he wasn't always the best at surprises.

"Everyone follow me." Eric lead everyone over to the specific part of the field, making sure no one was gonna get hurt.

"These are for you Y/N." Harry Winks handed you a bowl of strawberries.

"You're an absolute babe, thank-you." You smacked your lips onto his cheek, earning laughs from others around you.

"If it's pink, it's a girl, if it's blue, it's a boy." Eric stood beside you.

"Thanks for the clarification on that." Dele laughed.

"Are you guys ready?" Someone went and lit the fireworks. Thankfully it was dark so the fireworks would be easier to see. Dele grabbed your hand.

The fireworks shot up and the anticipation was driving everyone crazy as the bang was yet to come. And then it did.

Blue, Blue, Blue.

"It's a boy!" You screamed, wrapping your arms around your boyfriend, not caring about the bowl of strawberries you had been craving.

"I love you so much." Dele grinned, kissing you. It was the perfect start, to a perfect family.