Eric Dier - Cold Feet Final Part

The whole church gasped as Eric stormed his way out

The whole church gasped as Eric stormed his way out. Roscoe was quick to run after his dad, and you couldn't stop him with a four year old in your arms.

"Are you happy now?" One of Maria's family shouted at you.

"Don't talk to her like that." Dele shouted, making everyone silence.

"Go get your man, I'll take Bonnie." Jesse whispered, and of course Bonnie was one hundred percent willing to go with Jesse because he was definitely the most fun uncle she had.

"Thank-you Jess." You patted his shoulder before making your way out and following him. Maria looked devastated, but that was the least of your problems. It took you nearly ten minutes to figure out where your ex and son were, and they were on a random bench.

"Mum." Roscoe sighed once he saw you, slightly glad that you had finally arrived.

"Wanna let me talk to your dad for a minute? You might wanna go get your brother and sister." You side hugged him and he quickly raced back to the church.

"What the fuck?" Was all that could escape your mouth.

"I'm not in the mood for this, I don't even know what to say to you." Eric admitted, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"Why did you leave it this long? You just left the women you loved at the alter." You threw your hands up in the air and sat down next to him.

"If you didn't hear me clearly, I'm not in love with her Y/N, fuck, I'm in love with you and I never stopped loving you." He looked you dead in the eye.

"Eric, it's been two years. You broke up with me, remember?" You sniffled, finally letting your emotions go.

"Yeah I do remember, and I've never felt so guilty in my entire life. Maria's nothing compared to you." Eric told you.

"You don't mean that Eric, you're clearly not in the right mindset right now." You tried to shrug it off.

"No, I'm feeling fine Y/N. The arguments we had, they were bad, real bad. But, I shouldn't have let that final one, be the end of us. I was stupid." Eric held onto your hand.

"I forgive you." You breathed out, and that's when your kids started running towards you.

"Rugrats at twelve." You giggled, and Bonnie jumped into your arms.

"I'm so happy." She screeched.

"Why's that Bon?" Eric asked.

"Because you didn't get married." She laughed and although it was fairly serious, you couldn't stop yourselves from laughing with her.

"So, are you two, like, getting back together?" Reggie questioned.

"That's a big question Bud." Eric patted his son on the shoulder.

"Reg, today has been a long day, we're going to discuss this as adults, without any little eavesdroppers." You joked.

"And your dad and I will hopefully be able to coparent a lot better, but who knows what the future will hold."