Trent Alexander-Arnold - Game Part 2

Trent's car pulled up and into your driveway and you took a deep breath.

A Champion hoodie and blue ripped jeans were your outfit of choice and you were happy with it. You quickly rushed down the stairs once the door had been knocked, and there he was.

"You look gorgeous." Trent complimented.

"I'm in a hoodie." You chuckled.

"You still look gorgeous." He said seriously and a blush spread across your face. You had your keys, phone and purse and you were ready to go.

"You been up to anything today?" Trent asked as the two of you set off.

"Went and did the food shop so mum didn't have to when she got pack and that's about it." You shrugged.

"What about you?" You asked back.

"Just planned this date today." He smirked.

"We still going bowling and Nando's?" You asked and he shook his head.

"What have you planned this time you cheeky sod?" You laughed.

"You'll just have to wait and see. We're like ten minutes away." He told you and it got your mind thinking.

"Melwood huh? I reckon I know what we're doing and I'm gonna beat your arse." You grinned making him laugh. Trent parked up in the football training ground and the two of you got out.

"Don't count your chickens, we all know the real football player out of the two of us." Trent sassed.

"Yeah, yeah. My talents just went un-noticed because I'm way too good." You pouted. He rolled his eyes and held the door open for you.

"Morning Trent." One of the workers greeted him.

"Y/N Y/L/N is back?" Milner's voice spoke from behind you.

"She certainly is." You hugged him, which he gladly returned.

"It's good to see you, I'll leave you and Trent to it." He smiled. It felt like you were home again, all sorts of emotions were running through you.

"And this is what we're doing." Trent announced as you walked onto the training pitch. There were a lot of bags filled with footballs.

"One V one." Trent told you and that's all it took for you to bolt off and go for one of the balls. Trent grinned at the sight of you but began running to catch up with you.

"She shoots and she scores!" You cheered, booting the ball into the left hand corner.

"I let you win that one." Trent pouted.

"Really? Because you tried tripping me and I still managed to score." You laughed. Then you were off again, and Trent got more competitive. Just as you were edging closer to the goal, Trent wrapped his arms around the back of you, lifted you up and prevented you from going anywhere further.

"You're such a cheat." You said in between giggles. For the first time in such a long time, you both look each-other dead in the eye.

"You can put me down now." You coughed lightly and he gently placed you down.

"I've missed doing things like this with you Y/N." Trent scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Me too." You muttered. When you looked over at the stands, you noticed Trents mum and brothers.

"Since when did your family get here?" You smiled and he turned around.

"I didn't know they were coming." He admitted.

"Well I've gotta prove I'm the more worthy footballer ay?" You joked before sprinting away from him again. Trent shook his head and attempted to tackle you.

"Not today sunshine." You called out, speeding up a bit more. The ball hit the back of the net, and you did one of Trents signature celebrations.

"Oohhh look at me, I'm better then Alexander-Arnold at footie." You teased.

"Yeah, yeah. If that's what helps you sleep at night." He grinned. Without hesitation, you wrapped your arms around him, engulfing him into a hug.

"I've missed you Trent."