Jesse Lingard - Why *Bazzi*

I'm still on your Netflix? Girl I know you love me

Jesse was sat, bored and alone in his house. The first thing that came to his head was to watch Netflix.

"She's probably locked me out of her Netflix, she's the one who paid for it." He thought. Of course he could've paid for it himself, but considering when you two were together, he didn't really want you too pay for the bills, so it was the least she could do.

"No way." He muttered. You hadn't locked him out of your Netflix.

He must've looked crazy talking to himself, but he couldn't help think that you were still in love with him.

Even though your parents, they don't fucking trust me

Not knowing your new address, he found himself at your parents house. The only reason the relationship ended was because the trust just wasn't there.

"Hiya - oh, Jesse." Your mother frowned once she opened the door.

"If you're looking for my daughter, she's not here." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"I need to apologise to her, for everything I put her through." Jesse had his hands in his pockets and a prominent frown on his face.

"You broke her Jesse. You say you want to apologise but it's never going to be genuine with you." She sighed.

"My intentions were never to hurt her." Jesse admitted.

"And yet my boy, you still did. I'm gonna need you to leave, because at one point I treated you like a son, and now I can't even look at you." Your mum looked as though she was about to cry as she shut the door.

They probably alright though, I know I'm an asshole

"What's up with you recently?" Marcus asked his best friend once they had reached Old Trafford.

"Nothing." Jesse mumbled back.

"It's Y/N isn't it?" Marcus asked. It was obvious, Jesse wasn't the one to ever show his upset, but when it came to you, all of his emotions ran wild.

"Bro, the communication wasn't there. I get that you love her and she one hundred percent loves you but you chose to make her not trust you, what you did to her wasn't nice at all and I wouldn't wish it on anyone." Marcus told him.

"I know I'm an arsehole." Jesse sighed.

No reply to all your texts, girl I do you mad cold

"I texted you non-stop. Everyday, I tried to be this amazing fucking girlfriend so I wasn't perceived as just a footballers wife, it's on you." You snapped at him. It was the first time you two had seen each other in weeks.

"I did you so dirty Y/N and I'm so sorry." He apologised.

"I fell for that one way too many times. The amount of tears I cried for you were ridiculous Jesse." You let out a heavy sigh.

"And I should've been there for you." He trailed behind you as you walked away.

"Yeah, you should have. But instead you were doing god knows what behind my back. Then you announce that it was a mutual breakup, who the fuck lies just to make themselves look like the good guy?" You felt a tear fall down your cheek and he felt a pang in his chest.

Like you're dying to drive, but you can't find the keys

After picking up the remaining clothes from Jesse's house, you got back in the car, but you couldn't find yourself to put the keys into the ignition. Instead, you overlooked the house.

"God sake." You whispered. Jesse saw you still parked in his drive and hesitantly got into the passenger seat.

"Are you okay Y/N?" He asked, looking at you worriedly.

"I should've been halfway home by now, it's just I can't find myself to drive away." You admitted.

"Is there anything I can do?" Jesse asked again, not wanting to push it.

"I want you too want me." You whispered and within minutes, you were naked and in his bedroom - making up for the times you had missed.

Not looking for God, but you're down on your knees

"You always were good baby." Jesse's voice was deep as you continued wasting the night away.

"Likewise Lingard." You smirked, smashing your lips onto his.

I'm all that you want, but not what you need

"Y/N." Jesse shook you awake. Underneath his sheets, you were completely naked, but it hadn't bothered you.

"We need to talk about last night." Jesse told you.

"What about it?" You asked him and he rubbed his tired eyes.

"Was it a mistake?" He asked and you glared at him.

"Is that what you think?" You frowned, hoping he hadn't just used your upset just to get you into bed with him.

"No it's just, we aren't together anymore." Jesse was looking you in the eyes.

"I can be all that you want, I just don't think you need me." Jesse told you.

"I will always fucking need you Jesse, how could you think otherwise?"

Girl why, tell me why do you still love me?

"You're here again." Jesse opened the door and allowed you in.

"Don't act surprised Jesse. I need to admit something and I can't hold it back anymore." You told him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, suddenly worried.

"I'm still deeply in love with you, and truth is, I never stopped." You sighed.

"Why Y/N? I caused you so much heartache, why do you still love me?" He asked and you smashed your lips onto his.

"Because you're my everything."