Jadon Sancho - Germany

It was snowing in London and sadly your boyfriend Jadon wasn't there to enjoy it with you

It was snowing in London and sadly your boyfriend Jadon wasn't there to enjoy it with you. He was currently in Germany. The house didn't really feel the same without him so here you were, getting ready for your typical FaceTime call with him. You set up your Apple Mac and got on with it.

"Why hello there sexy." You spoke once his face appeared on the screen.

"Y'alright babe?" He asked with an unreadable expression planted on his face.

"Yeah I'm good, I've got my suitcase packed for Thursday, can't wait to see you." You said excitedly.

"Hold your horses Y/N." He stopped you and your mouth immediately closed. Jadon took a sigh, avoiding your face on his phone.

"I don't think you should come here." He told you and your face dropped.

"I've paid for the flight Jadon, it's the first game of yours over there that I can watch, why wouldn't I come?" You had a sudden rage take over.

"I know you have-" You cut him off again.

"No, don't. There must be a reason you don't want me there." You sighed, there were tears threatening to fall from your eyes, but you tried to stop them.

"I just think I need to play this game without you." He admitted.

"And I'm supposed to be your good luck charm huh?" You mocked what he had said to you in previous conversations.

"Don't fucking say that, you know you are." Jadon snapped.

"But yet you don't want me at your game?" You asked, feeling dumbfounded.

"I didn't say I didn't want you there, I said I think it's best if you're not there." He tried to make it sound better.

"They both mean the same thing. I haven't seen you in two months Jadon." You sighed.

"I know that Y/N." He bluntly replied.

"What are you doing?" He asked as you averted your eyes onto something else on your computer.

"Cancelling my flight." You snapped.

"Y/N-" He frowned.

"No, you don't want me there so I'm not fucking coming. Have an amazing game." You hit the red button and let a stray tear fall down your face. The big purple button with the word cancel was right in front of you. An incoming call from Jadon came through again but you just ended it.

"Stop being so immature Y/N." You told yourself. You exited the website and answered the third call.

"You answered." He muttered, a sad look on his face.

"I'm not cancelling my flight." You suddenly told him.

"You shouldn't have even thought about that. I don't know why I told you not to bother, truth is Y/N, it's shit without you here every day. I wanna come back from training to you and I can't." Jadon sighed.

"I get that Jad, but let's just forget about it. You're a London boy, it's a whole different atmosphere. So I'll make a deal with you." You smiled lightly and he lifted his head.

"The deal is, I get on that flight in the morning, I'll come to your place, and we can forget that this conversation ever happened." You suggested and he laughed.

"What would I do without you ay?" He asked.

"In all honesty babe, you'd be fucked." And the both of you burst out laughing.

"Very true. Can you pack my Jordan's please? I left them." He groaned.

"They're already packed. Plus, I've taken your car to your mums, because there's no one here and I don't trust it alone. The dog is being looked after by my brother and I've actually locked the bathroom window." You told him.

"Ever so thoughtful, thank-you." He grinned. Time was going on and eventually it got quite late.

"I'm gonna let you go to sleep babe, but I'll see you tomorrow alright?" You smiled lazily.

"Okay, I love you Y/N." He smiled back.

"I love you too."