Dele Alli - His Girlfriend

"Eric I'm fucking telling you, she hates me

"Eric I'm fucking telling you, she hates me." You we're beyond angry at this point. Your good friend was currently driving you to your shared best friends house.

"If she says anything to you, know I have your back." Eric reassured you.

"At least you do! Dele doesn't even see what she's doing. She says shit behind his back to me all the time." You continued to complain.

"Aw Y/N, you're making me feel less excited to meet her." He said, pulling into Deles drive.

"Yeah well she doesn't make anyone feel welcome." You sighed. The only reason you were here was so Eric didn't feel like a third wheel.

"Let's just get it over with." Eric groaned, getting out. You followed behind and he knocked on the door.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" Dele threw his arms around you.

"Hi Eric, how are you? Good Dell boy, cheers." Eric teased and Dele rolled his eyes.

"It's just a surprise to see you." He grinned.

"Where is she then?" Eric asked, walking past Dele and in. You followed closely behind, the prominent stern look on your face.

"Hi I'm Eric." Eric went to greet her with a hand-shake and all she gave back was a timid smile.

"Rude." You muttered, deliberately walking onto her new carpet with your shoes.

"Can you take your shoes off? Dele just brought me that and I don't want you ruining it." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"But you're allowed to wear six inch bitch shoes that have been trailed through the mud on it?" You questioned back, only to receive a confused look off of Dele.

"Dele brought me it." She repeated.

"He buys you a lot of things." You said sarcastically throwing your shoes to the ground.

"So, Ruby (no hate to Ruby cause I love her) what made you fall so hard for Dele?" Eric asked, perching down next to you.

"He's handsome of course." She sat on the opposite sofa with Dele. Dele was still confused with your attitude towards the whole situation but every time you told him that Ruby wasn't being as nice as she makes out, he never believed you.

"Ah right." Eric lifted his head slightly.

"Anyone want a drink?" Ruby asked, standing back on her feet.

"Just a water please." Eric told her and she walked into the kitchen.

"So what do you think of her?" Dele asked. You and Eric looked at each-other.

"Early days." Eric replied to him.

"What is up with you two?" Dele suddenly sat up, a disappointed and angry look on his face.

"Nothings up." You defended the both of you.

"Obviously there is Y/N, the moment you walked into this house, your face was like a slapped arse." You gasped, taken back by your best friends comment.

"Here's your water." Ruby pretended to trip over Eric's foot and the water went all over you.

"You little skank." You shoved her away.

"Y/N!" Dele shouted.

"Sure you're not talking about yourself hun? I mean I you've been eyeing my man since the two of you were in school." Ruby snickered.

"Don't you talk to her like that." Erics face went from a smile to a frown.

"Let me guess, Dele brought that glass that you just poured on me, Dele also brought this sofa which is now covered in water, Dele brought those killer heels you have on your feet, Dele brought this house. It's a bit of a fucking repeat Ruby!" You shouted at her.

"At least he buys me things!" She screeched back.

"If you can't see that she's using you, you're so far up your own. At least Eric has the decency to chose his mate over some poxy fake tanned bitch." The emotions hit you and you put your shoes back on.

"Stay away." Ruby hissed as you headed towards the door.

"Don't worry, I will. Have a happy life without me." You frowned at Dele who had an unreadable look on his face. A sob escaped once you and entered the streets of London. Thankfully your coat was covering the fact you were soaking wet underneath.

Dele really had just let you walk out that door.

"Y/N?" A voice shouted out but you ignored it and walked faster. Football abilities obviously weren't doing you any justice.

"I'm driving you home." Eric declared and you were just glad it was him.

"He seriously just chose her over me." Your lips quivered over the fact that your best friend had just done that.

"Oh Y/N." Eric had no idea what to say in this situation. He was definitely the most disappointed with Dele.

"Ever since he got with her, everything about him was different. Of course you're allowed best friends when you're in a relationship, why's he gotta chose her?" You questioned, a tear falling from your eye.

"It's okay, don't cry. We can go home, have a movie night and rant about all this." Eric lightly smiled at you.

"This is why I'm glad I've got you."