Marcus Rashford - Ex Girlfriend Part 2

Security allowed you all to exit the easy way, and you marched as fast as you could

"Y/N wait-" Marcus called out to you, but you didn't want to look back.

"Just leave me alone." You sighed. Y/B/F/N had caught up to you both, and ushered you along, to try and get you out of his sight.

"I never meant to hurt you." He continued.

"You're only showing off because you know there's paparazzi and fans around, do me a favour and just fuck off." You demanded. He stopped walking beside you.

"Don't talk to him like that." Jesse got defensive over his best friend.

"You're his biggest influence Lingard, cheated on your last girlfriend right?" Y/B/F/N called out to him.

"Yeah, cats got your tongue now dickhead." She shouted. She unlocked the car and you both got in.

"I should've never dragged you out." She sighed, putting her seatbelt on.

"You didn't know he was gonna be there." You told her.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked.

"Can you just take me home please?" She nodded and headed in the direction of your house. The rain began to fall from the sky, and it was definitely a reflection of your mood.

"You want me to stay with you?" She asked again, turning the engine off.

"I think I just need to be alone for a while, but thank-you." She side hugged you from her side of the car.

"You're welcome. Don't get upset without me though, you know I'm only a phone call away." She reminded you.

"I know, love you." You waved her off and entered the house. Paparazzi and fans still surrounding. Not being in the mood for any photos, you barged past them all. The shutting of your front door, echoed through the house and it wasn't long until the door was being knocked on.

"What have you forgotten-" You began as you swung the door open, thinking it was Y/B/F/N.

"If you don't get the fuck off of my property, I'm calling the police." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"No you won't, and we need a serious conversation." Marcus barged his way past you and you felt defeated.

"I don't think you're understanding how much you've hurt me. I'm sorry is just two words Marcus. You haven't shown it, you don't love me, you haven't shown it. You don't really show a lot of emotions around me anymore, hence why you went out and shoved your dick into some other bird!" You lost all your cool.

"Yeah Y/N, I did all of those things. They were all my choices and it didn't make me feel that fucking great I can assure you that. You were the only girl I ever loved!" He shouted back.

"Oh really? Were? As in past tense, so you couldn't give a fuck anymore? I don't even know why you're here." You hissed.

"Because I want to make immense." He calmed himself down.

"Sorry hun, you're a new relationship to late for that." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"I'm sorry." He looked you in the eyes properly, it had actually sounded sincere and genuine this time around.

"I'm sorry for the amount of upset I've caused you, you are the only person in my life that least deserved that sort of treatment, especially from me, and I'm so sorry Y/N, I'm so fucking sorry." You gulped, taking in his emotional, drained persona.

"You're sorry, but you're not in love with me anymore." You clarified, it was possibly one of the hardest pills you had to swallow.

"I'm not in love with you anymore Y/N, I'm in love with Lucia, but I will never stop loving you. You will always be my best friend, even if we never talk again." He admitted.

"I really hope you have a life with her that I couldn't give you." A tear dropped from your eye.

"Don't say that Y/N." He took a step towards you but you put a hand out to prevent him from coming any closer.

"I think you should go Marcus. I respect the apology but I have no respect for you anymore." You couldn't look at him anymore, and he took that as a sign to walk out of the door, one last time.