Trent Alexander-Arnold - Stubborn

You, his brothers and his dad were sat waiting anxiously in the kitchen

You, his brothers and his dad were sat waiting anxiously in the kitchen. Trent had played on an injury, only making the injury worse. His mum has taken him to the medic at the training ground to see how bad his injury really was and whether or not he'd be able to play.

"You want another cuppa?" Tyler (his brother) asked, noticing your empty cup.

"Nah I'm good thanks." You replied, looking back towards the front door. As if on queue, a car pulled into the driveway.

"Let's see how this pans out." You sighed. The door unlocked and in cans Trent and his mum. He had a brace on his leg, with an angry look on his face.

"Trent?" You called out to him in hope, he looked at you with an unreadable expression and hobbled up the stairs.

"It's best to leave him love." His mum was always the one to push Trent in his football career.

"What's the verdict?" Marcel (his other brother) asked his mum.

"Out for a month maybe two, he's gotta keep that brace on his leg." The whole mood in the house changed.

"I'm going to go and check on him." You announced, not wanting your boyfriend to sulk alone his room.

"Ignore him he's mean." His mum told you as you headed up the stairs. You let yourself be known by knocking gently on his door, and then you walked in.

"I don't want to talk." Trent told you. Looking around the room, you noticed the amount of things he'd thrown. One being his lamp from the beside table, and the other, his desk. There was paper everywhere and the room was a genuine mess. His back was to you.

"You will be back out there in no time babe." You chose your words carefully as you rested your head against his back, wrapping your arms around him from behind.

"No time? Are you joking me Y/N? I could be out for so many games." He suddenly shoved you away from him.

"I know Trent, I know. The only thing you can do right now is rest that leg. You're gonna make it even worse, and then you won't be playing for the rest of the season which I assume you don't want?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"What I don't want, is you here. Just leave Y/N." Trent looked at you with complete seriousness, an angry look still on his face.

"You don't mean that-" You began.

"Just leave Y/N! I don't need your sympathy or advice, I've been in this career longer then you've been with me. I know more about an injury then you do, so just go!" He belted. A lump formed in your throat and you backed away from him before shortly exiting. His mum was at the bottom of the stairs.

"He doesn't mean it Y/N." She tried to reassure you as your put your shoes on.

"I know he doesn't, but I just need some fresh air." You sighed, actually taking to heart the words that came from Trent.

"Don't leave Y/N." Tyler came in, not knowing what had happened. You gave him a sympathetic smile.

"I'm just gonna go on a small walk and I'll be back." You told the both of them before setting off and out the front door. From Trent's room, you could see the front of the house and due to his sulking, he was at by the window. When he saw you leave, he cursed. His eyes widened and a frown formed on his face.  There was a knock on his bedroom door.

"Y/N?" Trent questioned, suddenly turning around. Only to be greeted by his two other brothers.

"If you're gonna be angry and annoyed, at least take it out on us instead of her, she's still like a sister to us Trent." Marcel sighed, sitting on the edge of his bed. Little did any of them know you had headed towards the supermarket.

Of course you shouldn't have, but you went around throwing a load of junk food into the basket. Alongside a few drinks - including alcoholic ones.

Once you were finished, you made your way back to the Alexander-Arnold household. The front door was usually left locked so you used the spare key underneath the flower pot to get in.

"You're back?" His mum rose from the sofa with a sigh of relief escaping her mouth.

"I told you I'd be back." You smiled, making your way through to the kitchen.

"He's still upstairs. Fairly angry that he took it out on you." Tyler appeared.

"I'm gonna be looking after him whether he wants to take it out on me or not." You simply said, slowly getting over what he had said earlier.

"Junk food eh?" His mum raised an eyebrow.

"Just like when you were kids." She grinned, knowing Trent would be more then happy with the gesture. You began laying out the different snacks and drinks that you had brought, and the others went back to doing their usual thing.

"You came back?" Your boyfriends voice rang through your ears. You turned around and looked at him.

"I wasn't gonna leave, I only went to the shop to grab you some essentials, like crisps and lemonade. I'm just not gonna tell Klopp cause otherwise he's gonna kill me." You chuckled, grabbing glasses from the cupboard.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." The stubborn boy apologised.

"I know you are." You hummed, filling the glasses up with lemonade and reaching for a packet of crisps.

"I love you, and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm surprised you didn't leave for good, it was bang out how I spoke to you." You walked straight into his arms and wrapped yours around him.

"Let's forget about it okay babe? My main focus now is making sure you heal properly. So treat yourself to some snacks and let's go have a Netflix marathon."