John Stones - Girlfriend

John had decided to take you to his interview that he'd been asked to do

John had decided to take you to his interview that he'd been asked to do. It was for England. They had him sit down in a chair whilst you stood next to the cameraman.

"Alright John, are you ready?" One of the workers asked him and he nodded, taking a sip of his water.

"Can I get you anything Y/N?" The same lady asked you.

"No I'm good thank-you." You smiled at her. Then the cameras began rolling.

"The training for England is a lot more intense, and obviously when you're playing for a country full of supporters, you know you've gotta put your everything into the game." John spoke seriously.

"Have you got a supportive family backing you in your career?" John got asked.

"Yes of course. My parents have always pushed me in the right direction, and my girlfriend is at every game. There's nothing but support." He started grinning.

"Speaking of your girlfriend Y/N, how has her support helped your gaming style?" The interviewer asked.

"She definitely has a huge impact on my attitude to the games. Y/N's been there since the early days of my career and every time she knows what to say. If I'm not feeling motivated she flips that, so yeah, she's pretty amazing." He smiled over at you.

The interview slowly went on and more questions about yours and his relationship were answered.

"And finally John, what's one thing you'd like to see happen in your future?" John putting his thinking face on.

"I'd like to see Y/N and I married." He grinned and your eyes widened - in a good way. The crew thanked him and he grabbed your hand to leave.

"You really wanna get married huh?" You teased as you leaned against the nearest wall. He placed his hand just beside your head.

"Of course I do, definitely sooner rather then later." He admitted and you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"That's probably the happiest I've ever seen you in an interview." You told him.

"That's because I got to talk about you." He shrugged. The two of you headed in the cafeteria and grabbed hot drinks.

"I swear I'm not even allowed to be here, especially since you get so distracted." You joked.

"Today's your lucky day Y/N." He dipped on his coffee. You were drinking the usual hot chocolate because it was cold.

"You're really pretty you know?" John suddenly said.

"Thank-you, that interview really got to your head didn't it?" You smirked at your boyfriend.

"It just got me thinking." He admitted and then in same Kyle.

"There are the love-birds." Kyle grinned with a spring in his step. He took a seat down with the two of you.

"Way to ruin a moment mate." John patted his best friend on the back.

"How was the interview?" Kyle asked him, ignoring his previous comment.

"Johnny boy got all flustered." You chuckled and he playfully rolled his eyes at you.

"I'll leave you two to it, I've gotta go and do the exact same thing." He waved you two off and headed back out the door he came from.

"Well that conversation was short lived." You laughed.

"I really mean what I said Y/N." John grabbed your hand.

"I'd love to marry you babes." You grinned, not knowing that he'd propose to you that following weekend.