Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Paparazzi

Ruben and yourself had been dating for two months now

Ruben and yourself had been dating for two months now. He was obviously a footballer whereas you were a barmaid. He fell head over heels for you though. The only thing was, nobody outside your families knew you two were dating.

"I'm out of milk." You groaned, shutting the fridge.

"Let's go get some." Ruben told you, putting his t-shirt on. You put on your shoes and headed outside. He got in the drivers seat and the two of you set off.

"You haven't said much this morning." Ruben was normally the most chatty.

"It's nothing." You have him a weird look.

"You can fool me, what's really up?" You asked him and he sighed.

"I think we should announce that we're together." He told you and nerves instantly hit you. It wasn't that you didn't want people to know, it was just that you relationship wouldn't be as private.

"Are you sure about that?" You asked again.

"I want people to find out from us Y/N, not stupid tabloids." He admitted.

"You've got a point there." Ruben parked up the car outside of Tesco and you both went in.

"We need some more strawberries, I ate them all." You grinned, proud of you accomplishment.

"That's where they went." He laughed, putting the milk into the basket. After spending nearly half an hour of scanning over things that you weren't going to end up buying, you went to self check out.

"Babe, the labels on the other side." You laughed as he hopelessly tried to scan the items.

"So it is." He flipped the item around and scanned it properly. You opted to carry one of the bags while he carried the others.

"That wasn't so bad now was it." You told Ruben.

"Spoke to soon babe." He muttered and when you looked up, there were about four paps with large cameras snapping the two of you together.

"Great." You groaned, walking quickly to the car. Ruben grinned at your response but walked the same pace you did.

"If we're announcing it, we better give them a show." Ruben pulled you into his arms and placed a kiss to your lips. You didn't even have time to acknowledge what he was doing until you kissed back. The sounds of more cameras went off.

"Thought you didn't want the tabloids beating you too it?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Hence why I'm about to upload a photo of us." He stated, getting back into the car. You shrugged your shoulders and did the same when you were sat down.

"Done." You both said at the same time.

"Let's get out of here before they take anymore sneaky shots." You told Ruben and he nodded, starting up the car.

"There's mainly a positive response so, I guess this is official now." You smiled. Ruben reached over and grabbed your hand.

"We were official a while ago Y/N, now everyone knows to back off of you." He smirked and you playfully rolled your eyes at your boyfriend.

"Ox just commented saying double date time." You laughed as you read the comment to Ruben.

"Sounds like a good plan to me." Once the two of you were home, you packed all of the groceries away and chilled on the sofa.

"Oh here we go." Ruben sat up as he scrolled through his phone.

"Ruben and mysterious girl who we believe goes by the name Y/N, caught having a shop at Tesco. It's now confirmed on both of their Instagram pages that they are official, so hey, congrats guys." He read out loud.

"That's not so bad." You rested your head on his shoulder.