Jadon Sancho - Careful

"Jadon?" You groaned, slowly opening your eyes

"Jadon?" You groaned, slowly opening your eyes. The four white walls practically blinding your eyesight.

"No hunny, it's me." Your mum was quick to your side. The constant beeping noise next to you was ringing through your ears and you knew you were in a hospital.

"Where's Jadon?" You asked, not even wanting to know what had happened to you.

"He's on his way Y/N." She reassured you.

"Do you remember anything?" She asked.

"Not exactly." You sighed. Your back was stiff but it ached to even attempt to move onto your side.

"Easy, easy. You're going to hurt yourself more. I was coming round to yours and once I was there, you were passed out Y/N, you scared me half to death. You've got an concussion and a fractured rib." She told you.

"I don't know how." You kept you words short, everyone you opened your mouth, your head just pounded.

"Ah Miss Y/N you're awake. We've hooked you up onto an IV and before I go into anymore detail, there's a young boy begging to come in, his name is Jadon?" The doctor sounded hesitant.

"Let the poor boy in." Your mum insisted. Suddenly your boyfriend was at the doorframe. Upset filling him entirely.

"Babe." He whispered.

"I'm fine." You croaked out, slowly reaching your arms out like a baby, ushering for him to get in the bed and hug you.

"Not a good idea." He pointed out.

"I was so worried about you. I was just starting training and I get a mental text from your mum saying you're in an ambulance, passed out on the way to the hospital." Jadon panicked, grabbing your hand and lacing it with his.

"Mum you got him scared." You scolded your mother.

"In good reason Y/N, you'd obviously fallen down the stairs and injured yourself bad." She scolded back.

"Do you need any water or anything?" Jadon asked you.

"I just want a hug." You pointed out your bottom lip and he ever so cautiously leaned towards you and hugged you.

"Ow." You groaned suddenly and he pulled back.

"Exactly why I said it wasn't a good idea." He tutted.

"I'm not staying here overnight." You said stubbornly.

"You're staying here as long as it takes for you to get discharged." Jadon went serious on you.

"I'm fine." You lies through your teeth.

"I can see your Pinocchio nose Missy, enough of that. You're here to get better. They're trying there best to get you out of here as soon as they can." Your mum informed you.

"Well I'd much rather be in the comfort of my own home." You sassed.

"Babe enough." Jadon whispered, running his fingers over your knuckles.

"You're hurt. I've already set for people to come and for that new carpet on the stairs. No wonder you slipped." He shook his head.

"It doesn't matter what we have on them stairs, I'll still end up falling down them again and again." You chuckled and he smiled lightly at your humour to the situation.

"I'm going to get a coffee." Your mum announced, before heading out the room.

"She's not happy with me." You pouted.

"Why?" Jadon asked confused.

"Because she came round ours to have a day with me and now we're here." You ushered to the hospital.

"Y/N, you're her daughter. She'd much rather you be safe and healthy." Jadon knew you were just over-reacting.

"Come ere." You poked out your lips. He laughed and gave you a kiss.

"I'm definitely well enough to give out a good kiss." You admitted, proud of yourself.

"That you are." You slowly scooted over on the bed. It was only a single but you'd make it work.

"Get in with me?" You asked.

"Your mums gonna kill me." He groaned, but did it anyway. Eventually she came back to the two of you completely passed out in each-others arms. Your head rested on Jadon's shoulder and the both of you looked peaceful.

"Young love at it's finest." Your mum muttered, but nobody could doubt the big grin on her face as she watched in awe.