Jesse Lingard - Take A Break Final Part

One agonizing and painful month without him but you didn't regret taking a break from the relationship.

Every single fan, knew there was something wrong. There was even a couple of interviews Jesse had done with Marcus where they had asked about you, and Marcus had to take the lead and talk about his relationship with Lucia.

Today was the day Manchester United had all of their old players coming back for a match, and Jesse and Marcus were attending. The event had been planned months prior to your break, and you had already been invited, so here you were, stepping out of the Uber to go into the Trafford Centre.

You had a pass to go everywhere in the stadium, and along-side your best friend, the two of you headed to the pitch sidelines, to watch everything go down.

"You nervous?" She asked you.

"Stupidly, yeah, yeah I am." You sighed. It didn't take minutes for you to spot your 'boyfriend', wearing his incredibly sexy outfit with his glasses.

"Wow, he looks fucking hot." You bit your lip.

"Calm yourself down Y/N." Your best friend laughed. She started taking pictures of the pitch and Pogba even came over.

"Whose your friend Y/N?" He whispered, not wanting her to here.

"Her names Georgia and she's single, go and talk to her, I heard she has a thing for french guys." You smirked, pushing him in her direction. Now, you were left on your own - well not for long anyway.

"Y/N." That all too familiar voice spoke. You turned around, and there he was.

"Y'alright Jess." You smiled, hesitantly hugging him, but when you did, it felt like heaven.

"Didn't think you'd be here to be honest, how are ya?" He asked.

"I'm good, and of course I was gonna show up, I haven't seen Beckham play since forever ago." You were getting excited just at the thought.

"I'm glad you're here, I've missed you, so much." He frowned.

"I've missed you to Jess, you look really fucking hot right now." You blurted out, making him laugh.

"Well babe, you look really fuckable right now." Jesse whispered, making your eyes widen and cheeks go red.

"Keep talking like that, and I'll end up missing the game." You smirked. The next ten minutes consisted of the two of you catching up, and soon enough, the conversation was about other people.

"So, did you, you know? Get with anyone else?" He asked.

"Wouldn't dream of it, I didn't even try to find someone else, what about you?" You sighed, really hoping he had kept his dick in his pants for a month.

"I could and would never do that to you ,or myself. I hated not having you there and I can't apologize enough for making you feel like that, and for all the shit I did, I'm so sorry Y/N." He apologized, avoiding eye contact.

"Lucky I'm in a really good mood aye? Cause I forgave you the moment I walked onto this pitch." You smiled, and that's all it took, for him to wrap his arms around you, and smash his lips onto yours.