Trent Alexander-Arnold - Drunk

"Trent's gonna kill me

"Trent's gonna kill me." You hiccuped, downing what felt like the millionth drink of the night.

"Who's Trent?" The random person who you were at the bar with asked.

"My boyfriend." You sighed. The guy looked hesitated but continued bringing the drinks in for you. Then your phone started ringing.

"Hello?" You put a finger to the other ear to listen properly.

"Y/N where the fuck are you?" Trent shouted through the phone and you felt an instant headache hit your forehead.

"The club with some random guys." You were drunk, you didn't know what you were saying.

"Shocking Y/N, guys? Really? What club? I'm coming to get you, you told me you were with the girls." Trent sounded disappointed in you.

"I don't know where the girls are, why are you angry?" You asked him.

"I'm fuming Y/N, where are you?" His anger was ruining your night so you hit the end call and put your phone back in your bag.

"Everything good?" The guy asked.

"It should be." You headed straight towards the dance floor and he followed you.

"You're smashed." He laughed.

"I know." Suddenly a hand connected with your arm and when you turned around, you saw a very angry looking Trent.

"Liverpool footballer Trent is your boyfriend? Nah fam I'm out." The guy walked away.

"Too right." Trent called out to him.

"I'm taking you home." Trent said sternly. You rolled your eyes and he made sure you were in front of him when you were leaving. Once you were outside, the cold air hit you like a tonne of bricks.

"It's a bit cold." You muttered and he took off his jacket and handed it over to you. Trent opened the door of his Mercedes and put your seat belt on.

"Are you mad at me?" You asked him as he started driving.

"Well I'm not happy with you Y/N." He said with a mocking tone in his voice.

"The girls left me, they all went off somewhere in the club, I don't know where." You were getting upset over it.

"You should've called me the second they started leaving you." He snapped.

"Well I'm sorry I was trying to have a good time." You defended yourself.

"A good time? What if someone tried it on with you? Would it still be a good fucking time Y/N?" Trent shouted.

"You've blown this way out of proportion. You know full well I wouldn't let anyone try it on with me." He laughed pathetically.

"You were drunk, you could've done anything." He said and your jaw-dropped slightly. He pulled up to a red-light and you got out quickly.

"Y/N get back in the car." Trent called out, but you ignored him. The frustrated car behind him beeped when he didn't go at the green light so he had no choice but to drive away.

"Wow he really left me." You muttered to yourself, walking up the familiar street. Being alone, drunk and cold in the winter period of Liverpool was never ideal.

"As if I'd leave ya." Trent suddenly appeared with his window rolled down.

"You've really upset me tonight, what makes you think I'm getting in that?" You ushered to his car.

"Y/N I was worried about you, especially knowing you were on your own and I'm sorry for saying things I shouldn't have and acting the wrong way, but please for the sake you're literally freezing, get in the car." You shrugged your shoulders and got back in.

As Trent still lived at home with his family, you were also there a lot of the time. You had your own apartment but that was in Manchester and Trent wasn't willing to drive all the way there.

"You've gotta be quiet okay babe? Everyone's asleep I think." Trent told you. He wrapped an arm over your shoulder and let you inside the house.

"Trent? Is she okay?" His mum appeared from the kitchen and your face lit up.

"Mama A, I love you." You giggled, hugging her. She laughed in response and hugged you back.

"Do you want some water sweetheart?" She asked you.

"If you don't mind." Trent helped you upstairs and kindly helped you into your PJ's. His mum handed you a water and the two of you got into bed.

"I'm sorry for earlier." Trent apologised once you had finally settled down.

"I'm sure." You mumbled, facing away from him. He huffed but he didn't want you to be annoyed with him anymore.

"Babe, you know I am." He wrapped an arm over your waist.

"I suppose I do. Let's just forget about it alright?" You told him and he nodded, kissing your shoulder.

"Sounds good to me. I love you." He whispered and you turned back around to properly kiss him.

"I love you too."