Jadon Sancho - New Neighbour

Nobody ever thought you'd own your own house at eighteen and you went and did it

Nobody ever thought you'd own your own house at eighteen and you went and did it. The amount of success you had gained from being a social media star really paid off.

Your next door neighbours had sold up their house and today the new one/s were moving in.

"Are you gonna go greet whoever it is?" Your best friend asked down the phone.

"Of course I am. It's the nicest thing to do." You told her.

"Chop chop, you haven't got all day." And with that she put the phone down. You peeped out of your living room window and saw a moving van.

"Let's do this." You muttered to yourself. You grabbed your keys and headed next door. A gorgeous man appeared from the front door.

"Can I help?" He asked.

"I'm your new neighbour, Y/N." You put your hand out and he shook it.

"Why do you look so familiar?" He asked again.

"Two." You said and he looked at you confused.

"Two what?" He questioned back, grabbing a box from the back of the van.

"Now it's three questions that's you've asked in the space of forty seconds." You chuckled and he grinned at you.

"You're a funny one Y/N." He admitted.

"You need help with those boxes?" You questioned.

"Only if you want too, I couldn't ask that from you." You shook your head and grabbed one of them. He took the lead.

"I'm Jadon by the way, Jadon Sancho." He told you.

"It's nice to meet you Jadon." You smiled, placing the box labelled 'football' in the living room.

"Are you into football?" You asked, noticing the few frames he had already put up onto the walls.

"I'm a footballer, it's my career." He said and it suddenly clicked that you had remembered him playing for England in the World Cup. Of course you weren't going to admit that.

"So what do you do?" Jadon asked.

"Social media." His jaw-dropped slightly.

"That's where I know you from. You've got like ten million followers right?" He asked and you nodded. The two of you then headed back outside to grab the other boxes.

"How old are you if you don't mind me asking?" You questioned him and he laughed.

"Eighteen, and yourself?" You grinned.

"It's your lucky day because we're the same age." You told him.

"It's my lucky day because..." He dragged on.

"Because you get to put up with me until you want to move house again." You joked, heading back in with another box.

"I'm pretty content with this place and I think I will be for a long time. Houses are definitely not cheap." The last of the boxes were brought in and you were glad you had helped in.

"Y/N I would offer you a drink but I don't have anything." Jadon scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Don't worry, do you want to come to mine for a drink?" You asked.

"I'd like that." The moving van drove off and you allowed your new neighbour into your house. What you weren't expecting was for your best friend to be sprawled across your sofa. You let out a scream.

"What the fuck are you doing?" You asked, covering your heart with your hand.

"Is this the gorgeous neighbour?" She ignored you.

"I guess I am." Jadon joked and you playfully rolled your eyes.

"Y/N is single so go for it boy." Y/B/F/N told Jadon before rolling back around and continuing to watch whatever on Netflix.

"I'm sorry about her." You apologised.

"It's all good, I'm glad I'm gonna get to know you."