Dele Alli - Middle Finger

"I'd love to know why you've been in a strop since you walked through the door

"I'd love to know why you've been in a strop since you walked through the door." You groaned when your boyfriend shoved past you.

"Don't." He put his hand up to you, ushering for you to be quiet.

"I'm going out." You went to grab your car keys but he stopped you.

"Fucking hell, lucky I have legs hun." You said sarcastically. He had been in a mood for ages, and he had refused to talk about it. Usually, you'd leave him to calm down but three hours of silence just wasn't cutting it.

"Y/N." Dele called out and by the sound of his voice getting closer, you knew he was running. You slammed the door and walked as fast as you could. It wasn't any use though.

"Wow, your football legs really do you justice." You rolled your eyes. Dele had now put you in a mood.

"Can you let me talk?" He asked, grabbing hold of your arm to prevent you from moving any further.

"Now you want to talk." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"You're making my day a hell of a lot worse by being gobby." If he wasn't going to talk, you weren't going to bother so you carried on walking.

"Whatever then." You turned back around and he flipped you off.

"Real mature Dele." You and Dele weren't the couple go argue, in fact, it was quite a rare sight. However, the both of you were just as stubborn as each-other and when you argued, you really argued.

"Where are you even going?" He asked from the other side of the road.

"Far away from you. Watch out, I might not get far considering I can't even get in my own car." It was getting late and it wasn't even in your head that the majority of your neighbours were asleep.

"I'm not letting you walk around London on your own." Dele crossed over.

"I don't want to talk to you." You simply said, while continuing to get away from him but failing miserably.

"Stop being stubborn." He muttered but you heard him. Silent treatment it was. You were walking in the direction of McDonald's, only wanting a fizzy drink of some sort.

"I should've talked to you." Dele caught up with you once again.

"Training just really didn't go well today and I didn't want to say anything." He continued. You knew how much his training meant to him and that's what broke your silence.

"I would never judge what you have to say when it comes to football, especially when it comes down to you as a player. Yeah, you've been a massive arse tonight." You sighed.

"I know I have and for that I'm sorry." He apologised.

"You're my boyfriend Dele. I hardly give you any hassle, and I'm always there for you too talk to." You reassured him.

"I appreciate that and I love you." He wrapped his arms around you thankfully, you were practically freezing without a jacket.

"Take this babe, you're shivering." He took off his denim jacket and put it on you.

"I want a McDonald's." You told him.

"Really Y/N?" Dele asked with a slight grin.

"Yes, but you're not allowed any because you'll get in trouble. So tell me, how are you feeling now?" You asked back. He interlocked his fingers with yours.

"I'm feeling a lot better now we're not arguing anymore." He admitted.

"Let's just agree to talk to each-other more. Especially when it comes down to football, okay?" You made him promise.

"Sounds like a plan Y/N."