Jesse Lingard - Hidden Test

All your life you had waited for a Prince Charming

All your life you had waited for a Prince Charming. From the age of 16 to 26 you had three boyfriend.

16 till you were 18 was a guy you went to school with, and you guys broke up mutually because it just was never going to work out.

19 till you were 23, and that relationship was rough. Not physically abusive but definitely mentally on his side. It had crucified you.

And from 24 to now, you had found the one. The one guy who understood everything about you, who could read you like a book. Jesse Lingard. A Man United and England football star.

He had his fair share of ex girlfriends, and his breakups were similar to yours, but now, he was settled on you.

Jesse was at training, and it wasn't exactly a normal day for you. You had been violently sick for a few days, along with being late. The only thing you could think was wrong, was that you were pregnant.

For occasions like this, you had a spare pregnancy test in the cabinet, and you decided to take it. The whole doing it and waiting a few minutes was a killer, especially on your own.

"Please be negative." You kept repeating. It wasn't that you weren't ready to be a mother, it was just the whole idea of being pregnant that scared you.

"Babe, I'm home!" Jesse called through your house and panic kicked in. You shoved the test into the drawer and headed out before he grew suspicious.

"I was beginning to think you weren't here." He said, walking up the stairs.

"I'm not gonna leave my car here am I?" You teased and he chuckled, placing a kiss on your lips.

"How was training?" You asked him, following behind as he headed for the bedroom to get changed out of his football gear.

"It wasn't to bad, how was your day?" He asked, taking his shirt off.

"A lot better now I get to see those abs." You smirked.

"Don't even." He shook his head with a laugh.

"Your mums come over with Dais later Jess." You told him while laying down comfortably on the bed.

"When did ya talk to her?" Jesse asked.

"Earlier this morning, she was coming back from the school room and wanted a chat." You said.

"She loves you." He grinned before heading into the bathroom. Your heart-beat immediately belted through your chest. Of course he was going to go in that draw.

"Um Y/N?" Jesse called your name.

"Yeah?" You called back. He came back into the bedroom with the test in his hand.

"Did you take it?" Jesse asked and you nodded.

"You came back before I could see the results." And with that he handed it over to you, not knowing how to read it for himself.

"Before you look, know I'm still gonna stick by okay?" He pinky promised.

"I love you." You smiled lightly.

"I love you too." He sat with a serious face. Not carrying on what he was doing. You flipped the test over.

"It's got two lines." You told him with a shaky breath.

"You're not pregnant then." Jesse sighed and you mentally smacked your forehead.

"Babe two lines means I'm pregnant." You announced and it took a few moments for him to snap into reality.

"Nah you're messing with me." He shook his head, standing up, excitement filling his veins.

"Dead serious. I'm actually pregnant." You repeated, still not fully believing it. Jesse's eyes widened and he lifted you up from the bed and spun you around.

"Explains why you've been so sick these past few days ay?" He chuckled.

"We're actually having a baby." You screeched. The feeling of not wanting to be pregnant suddenly leaving you.

"I'm so excited." Jesse set you back down and kissed you once again. Then the front door knocked.

"Now we can tell mum!" He sprinted down the stairs. And it truly was a cute moment.