Jadon Sancho - Russia

The alarm on his phone echoed through your shared flat

"Don't." You told Jadon, putting a hand on his chest to prevent him from getting up and turning it off.

"I have too." He kissed your head and turned it off. The time on his phone let you know that it was six in the morning.

"I suppose this is where you've now gotta get your final things together." You sighed.

"I'm sorry babe." He apologised. He removed himself from the covers and started getting ready.

"You still good for taking me to the airport?" Jadon asked and you nodded, getting out yourself. You threw on one of his t-shirts and some Adidas joggers.

"Cheer up." He joked, rubbing his fingers over your cheeks.

"M'just gonna miss you." You sighed, practically falling into his arms. He smiled lightly, hugging you back.

"Let's just get you to the airport before I get the blame." You grabbed his backpack and he grabbed his suitcases. You locked the door to your flat and headed down to the car-park.

"My car or yours?" He asked.

"Mine." You told him. You opened the boot to your Lamborghini 4x4 and he placed his luggage in it.

"Gimme a kiss." Jadon pouted and you did. Once on the road, he placed his hand on your thigh and you just wished the journey would slow down.

"Don't forget to eat something in the airport or on the plane." You told him once you had finally arrived.

"I won't babe." He reassured you. You pulled into a spot, and got out.

"You know I'm happy for you right?" You asked him.

"Of course I do." He grinned. You took one suitcase and he took the other so that you two could hold hands on your way in.

"You're going to the World Cup Jadon. I'm not over it." It felt so surreal.

"I don't think I am either. It's gonna be mental Y/N." Sat by a set of chairs, you saw Jesse, Marcus, Trent and Jordan Henderson patiently waiting.

"Alright lads." Jadon walked over with you.

"Yo Jadon." They all bro-hugged him and then hugged you.

"You alright Y/N?" Jesse grinned.

"I'm good, I'm good." You smiled.

"Where's your wife at Hendo?" You asked him.

"She's gone to grab a drink, she'll be back in a minute." He told you. And minutes when by, all the players started gathering up.

"Right lads, you ready for Russia?" Gareth asked them all. Your smile slightly faded, even though you knew everything would be alright.

"I guess it's time to say goodbye." Jadon let go of his suitcase.

"Nobody's dying Jad, don't say that." You chuckled lightly. The other boys were saying goodbye too some of their family members.

"Go kick arse out there babe." You draped your arms around the back of his neck and his went to your waist.

"I'll try my best. Wish you were coming with me." He said as he hugged you, resting his head in the crook of your neck.

"I wish I was too. I'm sorry." You told yourself you wouldn't cry but it was an emotional time.

"Hey, hey, hey. Ain't none of that babe." He padded underneath your eyes to get rid of the stray tears.

"I'm gonna miss you." You couldn't help but smash your lips onto his.

"I'll miss you too. Don't cry alright? I hate seeing you upset." His heart ached knowing he was leaving you, he hated leaving you.

"I'll see you out there in a few weeks." He tried to lighten the mood.

"A few weeks is the longest we've been apart." You laughed, wiping your own tears away.

"Jadon mate, we've gotta go." Trent told him and your breath hitched in your throat.

"Babe, I love you so much. It's unreal." Jadon passionately kissed you once again, not caring about all the other people in the airport watching. Others stared in awe. A lot of the other girlfriends were crying too.

"I love you too. I'm so proud of you." You smiled. He gave you one more kiss before heading off with the rest of the squad.

"You feeling alright Y/N?" Megan came over to you. She was Jordan Pickford's girlfriend.

"Just emotional that's all." You told her. Jadon turned around and winked at you before going through security. A few weeks couldn't come quicker.