Eric Dier - Family

You and your two sons Roscoe (6) and Reggie (3) stayed back at the hotel while Eric went off to do his press interviews with Dele

You and your two sons Roscoe (6) and Reggie (3) stayed back at the hotel while Eric went off to do his press interviews with Dele. Your phone was connected to the TV so you could watch the interview live.

"Daddy!" Reggie squealed when he noticed the all to familiar face on the screen.

"We understand that family have a big role in the way you act on the pitch, how do they influence you?" One of them asked him.

"Obviously I grew up with parents that influenced me to follow my dream which was being a footballer. Along that journey came my girlfriend and two boys. They're the best things that happens to me and having them ups my game for sure. I know that no matter what the score that they're all gonna be there for me." He smiled.

"Little cutie." You grinned.

"Do you think your two sons will take after you in this career?" Another one asked.

"Roscoe definitely but Reggie isn't really that interested in the sport, yet. He is still fairly young so I don't blame him, but time will tell." Eric spoke.

"And what about you Dele, you think that you'll ever have kids that take after you?" A sky sports representer asked.

"If my kids are anything like his then yeah. I wouldn't be bothered if they weren't though. This lifestyle is a hard one to get into, it takes a lot of hard work." He admitted.

"Eric, some say that a relationship could potentially change the way you act in Football, how do you address those rumours?" One of them questioned.

"I think it's untrue, completely. So many successful footballers have wives and girlfriends so I don't see how it would make me any different. Y/N has been with me since my early days, ups and downs. I couldn't have changed while being with her cause I've always been with her if you get what I mean." Your heart warmed at what he was saying.

"So Y/N has a positive impact on how you play?" The same interviewer continued.

"One hundred percent. I could've easily lost my head in all of this, the following, my career, everything. But Y/N kept me grounded. It sounds so cheesy to say, but she really is an incredible girlfriend and mum and I don't know where I'd be without her." He admitted and tears pooled in your eyes.

You checked your phone and it was nearing seven at night.

"Okay my babies, time for bed." You smiled, switching the TV off. Of course their reaction weren't good but it was bed time.

"You can see daddy in the morning and tell him you saw him on the tele." You smiled, placing Reggie on your hip.

"When will he back mummy?" Roscoe asked.

"In a few hours Ros, but you'll see him in the morning." You reassured him while walking up the stairs together.

"Sweet Dreams bub." You kissed Roscoes forehead as you tucked him in and then put Reggie in his cot. Once both of the kids were asleep you went back to the sofa. Soon after that the front door opened and closed.

"Y'alright babe?" Eric kissed you.

"I'm good, you?" You smiled, letting him fall down on the sofa beside you.

"Did you see the interview?" He asked.

"Wouldn't have missed it for the world. The boys were happy you mentioned them. They're excited to see you tomorrow." You chuckled.

"Always mention them. Would be nice to have a girl though as well don't ya think?" Eric looked at you with puppy eyes.

"I can't control the gender of our babies, but a daughter would be nice."